IGNORED

Victor Moses

On 9th July 2013, Moses was linked with a move to Goodison Park and is said to have told friends that he would love a move to Everton as he knows how good the music is in the Brick pub on County Road and fancies his chances at any dance off in there. Moses has been spotted looking at houses on Lodge Lane and in Raggas restaurant on Lark Lane enjoying a jerk chicken and a can of Rio.

Love that.

I'd take him though, i like pacey direct players. Maybe a loan with a view to buy if it works out?

I'd take him though, i like pacey direct players. Maybe a loan with a view to buy if it works out?

Chelsea don't seem to want him so it could well be a possibility. At 22 though £8m could be a steal if he turns out to be a top player.

I am a bog fan of Moses, be strong and pacy. at 22 has a load of Premiership experience, and did well in Europe for Cheslea, so when he has started he has done well. It's a job being a regular starter for them with Mata and Hazard directely in front of you. The Chelsea fans like Moses, so that shows he's not been a dud at Stamford Bridge.

At £8M I think he would be a good buy. Think we will be selling first before we spent on another forward player this transfer window. Loan with an agreed buy clause would be ideal though. Otherwise, if he does well (which we want) then everybody will be after him at a higher price.

I am a bog fan of Moses, be strong and pacy. at 22 has a load of Premiership experience, and did well in Europe for Cheslea, so when he has started he has done well. It's a job being a regular starter for them with Mata and Hazard directely in front of you. The Chelsea fans like Moses, so that shows he's not been a dud at Stamford Bridge.

At £8M I think he would be a good buy. Think we will be selling first before we spent on another forward player this transfer window. Loan with an agreed buy clause would be ideal though. Otherwise, if he does well (which we want) then everybody will be after him at a higher price.

Who would we sell though? Baines is going no where. Fellaini will stay for one more season I think and besides his release clause goes in 4 weeks. Heitinga 4-6mil? Gueye for 2mil?

I like him alot. Moses, Kone and Mirralas upfront.... be like watching the 100m olympic final. Pace to burn there.

Have the 3 of them behind Jela, with Gibson and Felli holding the midfield. Doesnt sound so bad when you put the big picture together!

Have the 3 of them behind Jela, with Gibson and Felli holding the midfield. Doesnt sound so bad when you put the big picture together!

Plenty of permutations when you throw Barkley in the mix. Excited to see how Martinez plans to use him, I think Barkley will be his project at getting a young promising player into a worldy. But Moses is exciting

Weve just paid £6.5 for a 30 year old so I dont think its too bad, besides didnt Chelsea pay £10M for him last year?

Kone's fee was undisclosed wasnt it? Because some reports are saying 5m, others raching up to 6.5m. I wonder what it actually was because even 5m seems just a little bit too steep for the 30 year old.

The release clause was apparently 5mil. So, I would assume we're paying that. Not sure if it is all up front or not. But it is probably safe to assume that we definitely aren't paying more. And there definitely didn't seem to be any struggle over anything to do with the transfer. He wanted to come here and they let him.

Kone's fee was undisclosed wasnt it? Because some reports are saying 5m, others raching up to 6.5m. I wonder what it actually was because even 5m seems just a little bit too steep for the 30 year old.

I think he's only 29, but just to put forward some examples, Liverpool want Xabi Alonso back at 31 years old, Arsenal are looking at Gareth Barry at 32 years old, :dont know: age is not a problem if your good enough and fit enough.

If we get 3 or 4 good seasons out of him he will be a great buy at £5m.

Edited by Bill

I think he's only 29, but just to put forward some examples, Liverpool want Xabi Alonso back at 31 years old, Arsenal are looking at Gareth Barry at 32 years old, :dont know: age is not a problem if your good enough and fit enough.

Are you saying its surprising that Liverpool want to pay a lucrative amount of money for a player who is quite old? :rofl:

Seriously though, I do understand your point, but we dont ahve money to waste.

Ill be optimistic... for know :happy:

Are you saying its surprising that Liverpool want to pay a lucrative amount of money for a player who is quite old? :rofl:

Seriously though, I do understand your point, but we dont ahve money to waste.

Ill be optimistic... for know :happy:

£5m will not be a waste if he scores goals - based on what i've seen he is better than what we have, i'm confident he will prove it too.

I think none of us are concerned with him being 29 in regards to his performance, plenty of 30+ year olds can put in good shifts week in week out, sell-on value is the obvious worry. But, if he scores 15ish goals for us in each of the next 3 seasons, it will've been well worth it.

Fourth official on Twitter saying we're very interested in a loan deal for Moses. Chelsea would prefer to sell and have valued him at £8 million but are willing to listen to any offers. If we could manage to snap him up on loan then Everton would be lethal on the counter attack with the pace in the team. I would never ever associate everton with the word pace before but looks like Roberto wants to make us a more attacking force.

Think he is a top player. Benitez(who I rate) played him a lot in big games and he can play in midfield or up top. Wages might be a problem but loan with £7-8 mill is a deal

Dave Whealan was quoted saying £5M release clause, the £6.5M was banded around before motor mouth spoke. I would hazard a guess £5M is more likley the figure.

I'm slightly pissed and saw the words 'Hazard' and '£5m release clause'.

I nearly shit myself in excitement at the thought of us bringing in Eden Hazard for the same price as Arona Kone.

Edited by Zoo

do we still need Moses as a priority with Deulofeu now signed up for a seasons loan.

I think Martinez has managed to give himself 12 months breathing space in bringing in a young pacy, tricky winger/forward. so I would be surprised to see Moses arrive as well this transfer window.

Martinez has said he want at least one player for each area - so I think we might see a box to box midfielder as the next priority - A Fer perhaps?

I want Moses in the team. If he is available at 8 mil BK needs to find the money. I dont think Chelsea wants to loan him out.

Sell a fucking play or something, perhaps a few paintings and a car. Get us Moses!

Edited by Peter H