IGNORED

Victor Moses

It sounds to me as if Martinez is only prepared to loan Moses whilst Mourinho is only prepared to sell. I think we could still get him, Mourinho might realise that a loan deal is the only option.

Like others have said though I'm not too worried as Martinez seems to have many realistic targets.

• 1 month later...

£4m??? £6m starting bid surely. Apparently liverpool are interested in a loan now. Lets hope we haven't pissed them off so they give him to the RS.

I think he cost £8mil last season on the back of a good spell with Wigan where they wanted to keep him, so after a mediocre spell with Chelsea and they want to get rid, I think £4mil is a fair enough starting point.

THE TIMES: Liverpool face strong competition to take Chelsea winger Victor Moses on loan with Newcastle, Everton, Schalke and AC Milan among those interested.

Lot of competition it seems, though on the plus side theyre talking about a loan deal. Wonder if we can setup a loan-to-buy deal....

Yeah if you can add Moses to EFC's squad, then you get an attack that would not make anyone suspect we're so poor:

--------------Mirallas

Deulofeu - Barkley - Moses

-------Gibson------DM

Mirallas can then finally be used for his real purpose: striker. Don't forget this lad was top scorer in greece.

Yeah if you can add Moses to EFC's squad, then you get an attack that would not make anyone suspect we're so poor:

--------------Mirallas

Deulofeu - Barkley - Moses

-------Gibson------DM

Mirallas can then finally be used for his real purpose: striker. Don't forget this lad was top scorer in greece.

He still played on the wing over there though.

Yeah, but in a 4-3-3, not in a 4-5-1 or 4-4-2, so he was playing more up front, he had practically no midfield duties.

A 4-3-3 with no midfield duties is a very odd system. Would be very easy to play against. Lots of space in midfield and possibility to run at the defenders.

• 7 months later...