IGNORED

Victor Moses

After yesterdays performance I dont see why anyone would want Pienaar back. Standard Pienaar performance y'day, could have created/scored two goals, but didnt. Then was at fault for losing possesion for the 1st goal. Overall his ability to 'create' doesnt outweigh the liability he is.

Moses has the highest amount of completed dribbles in the prem, I think he has the most failed as well. Not a chance Moyes would have him, when he too scared to play Drenthe

After yesterdays performance I dont see why anyone would want Pienaar back. Standard Pienaar performance y'day, could have created/scored two goals, but didnt. Then was at fault for losing possesion for the 1st goal. Overall his ability to 'create' doesnt outweigh the liability he is.

Moses has the highest amount of completed dribbles in the prem, I think he has the most failed as well. Not a chance Moyes would have him, when he too scared to play Drenthe

So Moses can try to do creative things, and lose the ball, thats ok. Pienaar tries to do creative things, and loses the ball, thats not ok?

So Moses can try to do creative things, and lose the ball, thats ok. Pienaar tries to do creative things, and loses the ball, thats not ok?

Pienaar tries but very rarely does create, but doesnt lose the ball as much(only when he's in the final third). Moses is more like Drenthe loses the ball more often but can actually contribute/create and make the opposition uncomfortable. If I was a full back I know who I'd rather have running at me

Pienaar tries but very rarely does create, but doesnt lose the ball as much(only when he's in the final third). Moses is more like Drenthe loses the ball more often but can actually contribute/create and make the opposition uncomfortable. If I was a full back I know who I'd rather have running at me

The slower one of the two Pete!!!wink.png

• 1 year later...

1 goal in 23,and it's going to be at least £10m, Not for me im afraid

That must just be the league stat because he scored a lot more - especially in Europe. In the league he was mainly a sub, getting the odd 10 minutes here and there (hardly surprising when there's Oscar, Hazard and Mata to compete with!!!). He was used more of a cup player where he looked quality.

He is the out and out right winger that we need allowing Mirrallas to play from the left where he looks more threatening. I'd have Moses in a heartbeat.

I hope you guys realize, he is a full level above Hoilett, Drenthe and Pienaar... It might be a case of perspective though, in comparison to his direct line-up competitors Hazard and Mata, Moses was indeed a bit less, but you should look beyond that. Moses on one side and Mirallas on the other, perhaps it's the future.

I'd take Moses any day, really can't see it though.

I really can with Mata, Oscar, Hazard, De Brunye and Marin already there and maybe players like Hulk and Schlurrie on Chelsea's radar... I certainly think he'll leave them and we'll be in with a good shout providing there's that kind of money available to Martinez.

I don't think he had a great deal of choice with Wigan's finances and the opportunity for Moses to step up to more competitive level.

Chelsea paid 9m according to one of the sites.

If we could get him for much less, then yes, but Mourinho isn't going to start outing players in his first season for the sake of it.

Chelsea paid 9m according to one of the sites.

If we could get him for much less, then yes, but Mourinho isn't going to start outing players in his first season for the sake of it.

Doubt we'd get him for much less but £9m seems a fair price based on what other domestic talent goes for.