IGNORED

We've qualified for Europe!

Should see plenty of young players get game time in the league and europa cup.

Hopefully those youngsters turn out to be the ace up our sleeve.

But you know what the reaction will be on this forum, because we saw it this season: "RM cost us a shot at the League Cup by not playing our first team. We should be playing our best team every time." :rolleyes:

But you know what the reaction will be on this forum, because we saw it this season: "RM cost us a shot at the League Cup by not playing our first team. We should be playing our best team every time." :rolleyes:

Yep, I seem to remember this after the Fulham game. Also after the arsenal game with Joel. He will never make them happy.

Now we have qualified for Europe I dont mind our anual capitulation in the League Cup. However if I spend all my hard earned money travalling to away games in Europe I will be a bit pissed off if Bobby doesnt take the competition seriously and puts out a load of kids

If we get the wins in early doors and qualify with games to go then fair enough throw the kids in then, much like Moyes did, otherwise what was the point in qualifying in the first place?

Now we have qualified for Europe I dont mind our anual capitulation in the League Cup. However if I spend all my hard earned money travalling to away games in Europe I will be a bit pissed off if Bobby doesnt take the competition seriously and puts out a load of kids

If we get the wins in early doors and qualify with games to go then fair enough throw the kids in then, much like Moyes did, otherwise what was the point in qualifying in the first place?

Depending on the competitor, I think we'll see a mix.

The league cup should now be used to focus on youth, IMO.