IGNORED

Future Everton Star...

Matt

Well, for Everton ladies at least and only if we move back to England or get scouted over here....

Anyway, seems enough time has gone by to safely announce this - I'm apparently going to be a dad, having a little girl :) Was initially terrified of having a daughter (for reasons Mike is currently experiencing) but slowly just turning into excitement and impatience. Going to reuse the announcement as some of you already know:

I present to you... Eleanor Phoenix, of the House Unwin, the First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of All, Queen of the Tango and the First Ballets, Khaleesi of the Great Dancefloor, Breaker of Hearts, and Mother of dirty nappies....

photo1_zps520d8ae4.jpg

photo2_zpse06450ce.jpg

(My wife is a ballroom dance and ballet teacher, hence the dance references :) )

Edited by Matt

Normal gestation period is forty weeks isn't it Matt, not forty-six?

:doh: Its that kind of day.... 37 is considered full term. So, 14 weeks to go. She'll come when shes ready I expect! Oh, and so long as Im dead in 25 years time, shes allowed to consider thinking about dating ;)

Fuck me.... :blink2: :I surrender:

Edited by Matt