IGNORED

Adama Traore

18 hours ago, Hafnia said:

I actually watched him give an interview where he called him unplayable, unbelievable and they couldn’t handle him.   So I’m not sure what you are talking about…. I didn’t hear it read about it - I watched it. 

You regularly place a particular amount of weight to what particular people write or say and then present it as fact when it isn't.

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

You regularly place a particular amount of weight to what particular people write or say and then present it as fact when it isn't.

Hmmm presenting opinions as facts…. So you ain’t got a monopoly on that one trappatoni? 

27 minutes ago, Bailey said:

At least it is my opinion and not someone elses! 

Take the L and move on Bailey. Klopp told the world on sky how unplayable Traore was….. you assumed I read a newspaper article. Funny, I never knew about the VAR rules through hearsay either….

13 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Take the L and move on Bailey. Klopp told the world on sky how unplayable Traore was….. you assumed I read a newspaper article. Funny, I never knew about the VAR rules through hearsay either….

🤣🤣🤣

No I didn't because you have said about it before. In my original reply I even said hear and read. I.e. You hearing Klopp say about how amazing he is (or was in that game for context) doesn't make him a quality footballer.

There is a reason they bought Jota and not Traore. Its because one is a very intelligent and technically excellent footballer and the other is a gym freak. 

• 2 months later...

lets not fill a valuable squad place with a very one dimensional and inconsistent player.

I would also be asking a question - why would Traore really be wanting to come to Everton? Enough player with this type of motivation have come through the door in the past 5 years. 

My feeling he has simply been offered to us, as we are after their more valued MGW. So am hoping there is nothing in this story

2 hours ago, RuffRob said:

lets not fill a valuable squad place with a very one dimensional and inconsistent player.

I would also be asking a question - why would Traore really be wanting to come to Everton? Enough player with this type of motivation have come through the door in the past 5 years. 

My feeling he has simply been offered to us, as we are after their more valued MGW. So am hoping there is nothing in this story

indeed.  no thanks.