IGNORED

Krasnodar (A) Europa

markjazzbassist

No creative midfielders. Wingers aren't good enough.

Given our injuries and quick turn around of games I'm not sure what we can expect... I may be scraping for positives here but our squad 2-3 years ago would have been half the team we have out their now with this many injuries..

Given our injuries and quick turn around of games I'm not sure what we can expect... I may be scraping for positives here but our squad 2-3 years ago would have been half the team we have out their now with this many injuries..

It's not an excuse though mate. We're just shite this season. Blamin RM

Guest rusty747

Besic at Half Time for Mcgready and go 4-3-3 going forward, 4-5-1 when we lose the ball.

Nais for Ossie when his legs give up.

Lukaku for Gibson if we are still losing with 15 to go.

Edited by rusty747

It's not an excuse though mate. We're just shite this season. Blamin RM

I agree it's not, but realistically, both our starting wingers are out, main creative Attacking CM, McCarthy out, starting RB, Oviedo who is a starter before Atsu, Distan and Kone...

That goal was always coming I guess

Bloody hell Jags what are you doing. Played him in.

This is a bloody awful starting 11. Only Barry has turned up in midfield and McGeady and Atsu have been a liability too. We need to get someone in the middle with legs to help control the game. I seriously can't believe any sane minded person would start Osman, Gibson and Barry centrally.

We're a team that likes the wing play, yet both of our wingers can't control a ball, pass the ball, beat the man 1/3 of the time, can't win arial balls and have inconsistent control.

Add to that, Osman has given the ball to the opposition more than our own players and you can see the issues we have in attack.

Eto'o has NOTHING around him in terms of supply. No wonder our strikers aren't scoring many.

Hiberrt, as expected, is being left in the smoke. Stones is covering every time.

Gibson's passing is very wayward. Worrying.

Stones is brilliant. Jags, Baines, Howard, Barry and Eto'o, the only ones who come out with slight positivity.

Edited by tenaciousj

Well that was fucking woeful.

We have nothing in the centre of the park (get Besic on) so we just look to the wings, and Atsu looks like a fish out of water (absolute dog shit) and McGeady is trying but as usual he's pretty inconsistent and frustrating. We've barely seen Eto'o because we're doing nothing to bring him into the game, so he's having to drop deeper and deeper in order to remember he's actually involved in a football match.

And as I said earlier; Gibson and Barry is a fucking stupid idea. They may as well not be there at times; it's too easy to play it round them.

Zero creativity, zero intensity, zero tempo.

It's shite. Really shite.

We're a team that likes the wing play, yet both of our wingers can't control a ball, pass the ball, beat the man 1/3 times, can't win arial balls and have inconsistent control.

Add to that Osman have given the ball to the opposition more than our own players and you can see the issues we have in attack.

Eto'o has NOTHING around him in terms of supply. No wonder our strikers aren't scoring many.

Hiberrt, as expected, is being left in the smoke. Stones is covering every time.

Gibson's passing is very wayward. Worrying.

Stones is brilliant. Jags, Baines, Howard, Barry and Eto'o, the only ones who come out with slight positivity.

I agree. Poor starting 11. Can't expect anything with that 11 IMO.

Jags with a big mistake for the goal (positioning & the awful touch) but looked solid before hand.

Guest millwallforever

The whole side is the problem. We're shit without Mirallas, Pienaar & Barkley going forward.

I assume you meant 'without.' Atsu is at least trying the unorthdodox.

Gibson is Championship material. Can't believe he is out there,