IGNORED

Aston Villa (Home)

markjazzbassist

Guest rusty747

An opportunity here to get 5 or 6 and do our goal difference a power of good. Villa have to come at us now and there will be gaps for our full backs and midfield to exploit.

Guest rusty747

Ha! Vardy has scored for Leicester! 10 in a row!

And that puts Leicester top of the league. Surprised but pleased for Ranieri. Will be very happy if they finish second, to us!

Edited by rusty747

And that puts Leicester top of the league. Surprised but pleased for Ranieri. Will be very happy if they finish second, to us!

Incredible. If only Utd hadn't won today they would have a bit of daylight. Imagine if the Foxes hold out and win it. I would fucking love that, that is of course if your scenario doesn't come true...

Haf if you had made it down to Goodison this season you would have found that the vast majority of Everton fans have sung the John Stones song, and the picture is even worse at away games when pretty much all of us have sang it

So by your reckoning none of us are capable of understanding the complexities of the game

To think that I have gone home and away for over 30 years and haven't even understood what it was I was watching is quite frightening really. Its quite embarrassing that me as an educated man have been unable to comprehend what is going on around me

Maybe we could all fill Goodison Park next weekend and you could do some kind of seminar to enlighten us all?

One question for you, If I'm a happy clapper does that make you an angry typist?

Makes me an adrenaline junky dunc. Just got back from hitting 130 mph on the fastest zip wire in the world. Hope you're enjoying the game.