• Phil Jagielka
    • Leighton Baines
    • James McCarthy
    • Muhamed Be?ić
    • Tom Cleverley
    • Ross Barkley
    • Romelu Lukaku
    • Aaron Lennon

You obviously have something against Jagielka, if you honestly thought he had a poor game yesterday, what did you make of Mori's performance?

I've said it before Dunc but you have a serious penchant for Jagielka who is quite clearly on his way out and needs replacing. Mori was atrocious yesterday. I'm a big fan of his but when criticism is due I'll hand it out. The same doesn't go for you with Jags. All the centre halfs were poor yesterday inclusive of Jagielka. He's meant to be a leader out there instead he looked lost.

I've said it before Dunc but you have a serious penchant for Jagielka who is quite clearly on his way out and needs replacing. Mori was atrocious yesterday. I'm a big fan of his but when criticism is due I'll hand it out. The same doesn't go for you with Jags. All the centre halfs were poor yesterday inclusive of Jagielka. He's meant to be a leader out there instead he looked lost.

You are a million miles off the mark, yes I rate Jags and yes I think he is our best defender but he is not above criticism. If he plays shite I will say so but I honestly don't think that was the case yesterday.

My point was Pete blaming Jags when the reality was Mori stunk the place out and was at fault for both goals

Needless to say I totally disagree that he is on his way out

All players were shite yesterday.

I want to see leaders delivering arse kicking on the park... not just "I'm doing my job"

Far too polite as a team, we are a team without personality. We had that with the likes of cahill and arteta, they would be in faces, in the refs ear etc.

All players were shite yesterday.

I want to see leaders delivering arse kicking on the park... not just "I'm doing my job"

Far too polite as a team, we are a team without personality. We had that with the likes of cahill and arteta, they would be in faces, in the refs ear etc.

Yeah I would agree with that, we don't have any snides in the side, we are far too nice

The only player in the entire squad with a bit of devilment in him is Besic and unfortunately yesterday he was doing the best Mick Milligan impression I've ever seen

Yeah I would agree with that, we don't have any snides in the side, we are far too nice

The only player in the entire squad with a bit of devilment in him is Besic and unfortunately yesterday he was doing the best Mick Milligan impression I've ever seen

A lot of our fans are quite happy not to have any snides in our side. In fact, they'd be horrified if we were any different.

Besic is that 'snide' for me. Not yesterday of course, but he has it...no respect for the so called 'star player' on the opposing team.

I'm surprised by McCarthy. I always thought he had that edge about him but it doesn't seem to show that much. Seems to be a quieter bloke than I originally thought he was.

I think that's a little harsh there's not a lot he can do if his defensive partner decides not to hold a line and chases forward leaving a gaping hole behind him!

I'm not entirely sure what Martinez was thinking going to 3 at the back either that just appeared to create more confusion than anything else!

Show some effort, composure or at least bollock the others. He's got no up and at 'em. You can't get away with that attitude as a centre half and certainly not as captain.

You obviously have something against Jagielka, if you honestly thought he had a poor game yesterday, what did you make of Mori's performance?

His lack of talent mostly. If he wasn't English he'd be no where near this team. How many yellows does he pick up? Doesn't want a fine and risk his wages. Can't do with Mr nice, but dull as captain.

His lack of talent mostly. If he wasn't English he'd be no where near this team. How many yellows does he pick up? Doesn't want a fine and risk his wages. Can't do with Mr nice, but dull as captain.

So you have chosen to evade the question then!

Mori had an absolute nightmare of Glen Keeley proportions, but you have singled out Jagielka

The fact you blamed him for the first goal says it all really

So you have chosen to evade the question then!

Mori had an absolute nightmare of Glen Keeley proportions, but you have singled out Jagielka

The fact you blamed him for the first goal says it all really

They were all a shambles bar Coleman, Lennon, and Lukaku. It was embarrassing. http://youtu.be/3m2aErFrUZo

Mori had been dragged out of position trying to pressure the ball, Jagielka doesn't close the gap and makes a poor ass attempt on the through ball. It's embarrassing he's found completely flat footed because he's a moron who can't follow a play.

The amount of times Distin was sold out by Jags was ridiculous, he's a joke. No guts to take responsibility, he'd rather go a goal down than risk getting a yellow.

In short Jagielka had poor positioning as he can't read the game, and is too weak to be captain as you can see from our gutless performances.

Would you know a good footballer if he kicked you in the arse?

How about answering the question about Mori?

Talking of Arse what does Jagielka's taste like?

Mori is dragged out of position. It's good play from Arsenal. Should he do better, yes. Is he to blame, no. Have you even watched the replay?

Why be a tit?

If u honestly think Mori was blameless then there isn't much point me trying to talk about football with you

You going to explain how you see the situation?

How have I been a tit? You've been obnoxious and condescending, one comment back and you're throwing names about.

I bet you're the type to have your 'own' chair.