• Phil Jagielka
    • Leighton Baines
    • James McCarthy
    • Muhamed Be?ić
    • Tom Cleverley
    • Ross Barkley
    • Romelu Lukaku
    • Aaron Lennon

Current Player of the Season standings...

Romelu Lukaku...228

Gerard Deulofeu...140

Ross Barkley...103

Aaron Lennon...92

Gareth Barry...82

Ramiro Funes Mori...65

Tim Howard...60

Arouna Kone...50

Muhamed Bešić ...49

Steven Naismith...45

Seamus Coleman...44

Joel Robles...42

Tom Cleverley...38

John Stones...22

Brendan Galloway...21

Leighton Baines...17

Kevin Mirallas...15

James McCarthy...13

Phil Jagielka...9

Bryan Oviedo...7

Steven Pienaar...2

Previous MOTM winners...

Chelsea (H)...Romelu Lukaku

West Ham (H)...Aaron Lennon

Aston Villa (A)...Ramiro Funes Mori

Bournemouth (A)...Joel Robles

West Brom (H)...Aaron Lennon

Stoke City (A)...Aaron Lennon

Newcastle (H)...Aaron Lennon

Carlisle (A)...Aaron Lennon

Manchester City (Cup/A)...Ramiro Funes Mori

Swansea (H)...Barry & Deulofeu tied

Chelsea (A)...Leighton Baines

Manchester City (A)...Tim Howard

Dagenham and Redbridge (H)...Muhamed Bešić

Manchester City (H)...Muhamed Bešić

Spurs (H)...Muhamed Bešić

Stoke City (H)...Romelu Lukaku

Newcastle (A)...Gareth Barry

Leicester (H)...Gareth Barry

Norwich (A)...Tom Cleverley

Crystal Palace (H)...Romelu Lukaku

Bournemouth (A)...James McCarthy

Aston Villa (H)...Gerard Deulofeu

West Ham (A)...Gerard Deulofeu

Sunderland (H)...Arouna Kone

Norwich (H)...Joel Robles

Arsenal (A)...Brendon Galloway

Manchester United (H)...Romelu Lukaku

Liverpool (H)...Romelu Lukaku

West Brom (A)...Gerard Deulofeu

Reading (A)...Ross Barkley

Swansea (A)...Ross Barkley

Chelsea (H)...Steven Naismith

Tottenham (A)...Tim Howard

Barnsley (A)...Gerard Deulofeu

Manchester City (H)...Seamus Coleman

Southampton (A)...Romelu Lukaku

Watford (H)...Arouna Kone

He was at fault for the first goal.

The one where Mori stepped out about 10 yards and got nowhere near the ball leaving a gap in the centre of defence? Welbeck was behind jags..infront of Coleman...Coleman was half hearted in following Welbeck. Coleman and Welbeck where in the space that Mori left.

How exactly was Jags to blame???

EDIT: The ball was threaded through the gap that Mori left. But Coleman was stood with Welbeck and let him run.

Edited by Newty82

The one where Mori stepped out about 10 yards and got nowhere near the ball leaving a gap in the centre of defence? Welbeck was behind jags..infront of Coleman...Coleman was half hearted in following Welbeck. Coleman and Welbeck where in the space that Mori left.

Mori for that first goal... It was like a fucking nightmare on Gwladys Street!

I went with Coleman. At least he tried, which is more than can be said for most of them today.

It'd be much easier to pick the chump of the match. It'd be between the Holy Trinity of Barkley, Cleverley and McCarthy for me.

Not even close. I know he was completely unfit (managers fault) but Besic was chump of the match Edited by MC11

EDIT: The ball was threaded through the gap that Mori left. But Coleman was stood with Welbeck and let him run.

Mori to blame as well. Jags attempt for the ball was pathetic. Flat footed mercenary who has been gifted a fortune. Gutless performance, and pathetic defending. Martinez is weak leaving him as captain.

Missed the majority of second half as I was at Disney on ice.

Mickey Mouse for me, was at the heart of everything good.

There are few things up against which Disney on Ice sounds like the better experience (food poisoning or catching your parents having sex, for instance), but you could add today's game to the list.

In the first half the only player that was looking forward were Besic. I'd have to go for him.

Arsenal are always that club that aren't small enough for us to easily beat, but aren't big enough for us to try hard and go in with that underdog hunger.

I voted for Jags I think we may have been on the end of a hiding had he not been playing.

That was one if the worst performances I've seen in all the years I've watched them. We had absolutely no idea how to pass the ball 10 feet never mind get a decent attack going!

He's captain and a centre half. His main job is keeping the defense in order and taking responsibility. He failed big time yesterday. Did we even have a defensive line yesterday? He's a jobber, Everton's least deserving captain.

He's captain and a centre half. His main job is keeping the defense in order and taking responsibility. He failed big time yesterday. Did we even have a defensive line yesterday? He's a jobber, Everton's least deserving captain.

I think that's a little harsh there's not a lot he can do if his defensive partner decides not to hold a line and chases forward leaving a gaping hole behind him!

I'm not entirely sure what Martinez was thinking going to 3 at the back either that just appeared to create more confusion than anything else!

You obviously have something against Jagielka, if you honestly thought he had a poor game yesterday, what did you make of Mori's performance?