IGNORED

Crystal Palace (Away) Wednesday April 13

markjazzbassist

Difficult to know what to feel about that today. We didn't play that well, but could've won the game, we showed lots of heart despite being down to 10 men for a big chunk of the game... But I do feel that Martinez gave up on getting the win as soon as McCarthy got sent off. Probably understandable when you consider our position and need for any sort of points at the minute.

I have this weird feeling that going down to 10 men is the only reason we didn't get overly sloppy and give the game away. I'm not sure we would've scored, barring some strange occurrence or wonder goal.

What is it 3 goals in our last 5 games?

Mike, I'm not sure which side you come down on here...

Hmm, yeah, somewhat ambiguous! I meant (on the strip club side) that maybe he was a barman/bouncer/club owner in a place where women were the attraction rather than a performer in er.....some other type of club.

Apologies for the confusion :unsure:.

Hmm, yeah, somewhat ambiguous! I meant (on the strip club side) that maybe he was a barman/bouncer/club owner in a place where women were the attraction rather than a performer in er.....some other type of club.

Apologies for the confusion :unsure:.

I was just thinking maybe you got a bigger kick out of spreadsheets than spread legs...

Andrew-Dice-Clay.jpg

OH!

Do you sponsor these videos?!

Let me check............no.

I am in the habit of watching them and since its semi-related to what we are talking about here, I'm just posting them here as a courtesy in case someone wants to watch them. They are not always 100% spot on, but they are passionate fans and engage in some of the same discussions we do here.

Let me check............no.

I am in the habit of watching them and since its semi-related to what we are talking about here, I'm just posting them here as a courtesy in case someone wants to watch them. They are not always 100% spot on, but they are passionate fans and engage in some of the same discussions we do here.

Was just curious, I'd never heard of them before you started sharing them :)