IGNORED

Crystal Palace (Away) Wednesday April 13

markjazzbassist

You know what's really pissing me off tonight? He loses the ball through his own entire fault but always berates the nearest team mate. Absolute twat of an attitude at times.

Mate is at the game. Text to tell me that the anger towards Rom is unreal.

Nyarko watershed moment. Personally I've never seen such a gutless lazy performance. I knew he had it in him as my 2000 posts suggest but this has been a disgrace. Coleman let fly at him earlier - i admire that lad.

Mate is at the game. Text to tell me that the anger towards Rom is unreal.

Nyarko watershed moment. Personally I've never seen such a gutless lazy performance. I knew he had it in him as my 2000 posts suggest but this has been a disgrace. Coleman let fly at him earlier - i admire that lad.

He's just been an absolute cock in all areas tonight.

Leave all the RM hate to one side and just take this as it was...a hard fought draw.

I was really impressed with us when we went down to 10. We showed a lot of passion, energy, determination. If we had that in all our other games, there would be no doubts.

It's just a shame that we have to have our backs up against the wall before we start the fight.

McCarthy was a bell end. Barkley largely wasteful. Lukaku was just abysmal. Everyone else was decent to good. Robles even saved some!!!

He's just been an absolute cock in all areas tonight.

I'm sure someone will find an excuse to defend the lazy arrogant fucker with.

Martinez missed an opportunity to shame him when he took kone off instead. Feeding the ego of the man child who does not give a shit about Everton and never has done.

I've never once said he was a great manager, I have said he did a great job at Everton , there is a difference

If I thought he was a great manager I would definitely want him back and I've already said we need to be aiming higher

I feel the need to defend the job he did here because people either have short memories or they try to rewrite history

We were on a course to be the next Man city/ Leeds/Sheffield Weds/ Forest and he turned it around

Some people want to erase that from memory , I choose to be grateful, it's that simple

When the Sky4 were in there pomp I don't think anyone was ever going to break that monopoly without significant financial backing , Moyes never got it and so I think he took us as far as can be reasonably expected

I'd have him back tomorrow

Difficult to know what to feel about that today. We didn't play that well, but could've won the game, we showed lots of heart despite being down to 10 men for a big chunk of the game... But I do feel that Martinez gave up on getting the win as soon as McCarthy got sent off. Probably understandable when you consider our position and need for any sort of points at the minute.