IGNORED

Euro 2016

incredible pass and take down. The rest of their play has been typical boring as shit Italy but that was sublime.

Really? I think they will score 3... pelle tried to be too accurate there.

I don't think Rom is going to get suitors scrambling for him. He will be lucky to get out second half.

Really? I think they will score 3... pelle tried to be too accurate there.

I don't think Rom is going to get suitors scrambling for him. He will be lucky to get out second half.

Is he playing as badly as Kane did for us? That would be dreadful.

Not watching myself.

Not watching myself.

According to Shearer, Kane didn't have a single touch in the opposition area in the entire match against Russia so no, Lukaku hasn't been that bad. Belgium full backs haven't been fizzing balls in to and across the box like Walker and Rose etc. were either, yet at least.

Not watching myself.

Worse. The hustle of the premier league kinda disguises a bad touch... at international level else it sticks out like a bulldogs bollocks. The irony is the English press have given kane stick and asked for him to be dropped, lukaku avoids all that.

In all seriousness I want Rom taken off because he looks awful, we will not get what we think we can for him.

According to Shearer, Kane didn't have a single touch in the opposition area in the entire match against Russia so no, Lukaku hasn't been that bad. Belgium full backs haven't been fizzing balls in to and across the box like Walker and Rose etc. were either, yet at least.

You serious??? He's conceded the ball at least 3 or 4 times due to a bad touch... at international level that's shocking.

You serious??? He's conceded the ball at least 3 or 4 times due to a bad touch... at international level that's shocking.

Yep, 100%. At least he's showing for the ball, Kane appeared to be avoiding it. No touch in the opposition area in the entire 90 minutes must be rare, if not unheard of.

Doesn't mean that Lukaku hasn't been poor though, but not Kane poor. Even Spurs fans were saying it, and they are notorious for not calling out their players - especially one of their own.

Yep, 100%. At least he's showing for the ball, Kane appeared to be avoiding it. No touch in the opposition area in the entire 90 minutes must be rare, if not unheard of.

Doesn't mean that Lukaku hasn't been poor though, but not Kane poor. Even Spurs fans were saying it, and they are notorious for not calling out their players - especially one of their own.

Kane contributed a lot to the game up front. He had an enjoyable passing game.

I must be getting old I'm enjoying this Italian performance.

I agree with mirallas Belgium need origi. A player who can run with the ball intelligently.

Shocking finish.

I'd bring Origi on for Felli, actually have someone linking up play and help occupy the defence

Kane contributed a lot to the game up front. He had an enjoyable passing game.

He's a fairly prolific finisher though, and he didn't attempt to get into positions where he could get on the end of chances. The corners and free kicks thing is a Royism so Kane can't take any blame for that, but he could've tried harder to be the focal point in open play far more instead of Rooney having to do so. He links up well, out wide and with back to goal, agreed - far better than Lukaku, but that's nothing new.