IGNORED

Euro 2016

Russia have been given a suspended disqualification from UEFA. Another incident in a stadium will see them expelled from the tournament.

lol They'll be all like "everyone is against Russia" again and that it's a big conspiracy. They always do that when they're chastised for fucking up with antisocial behavior.

Obsolete question, Belgium won't have a mid-tournament. But hypothetically, if it were my call I wouldn't sack anyone in the middle of a tournament, not even Wilmots.

Mid Tournament is end of the first half in the next game for you lot ;)

Meanwhile

http://uk.businessinsider.com/breaking-russia-has-been-given-a-suspended-disqualification-from-euro-2016-2016-6?utm_content=bufferea434&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

How many "final warnings" are Russia going to get though? UEFA are like a weak parent issuing idle threats to a petulant child.

I'm hoping they survive this tournament and when FIFA finally sorts itself out, they'll be stripped of the World Cup

I'm sure there's plenty of provocation.

If Russia is disqualified, England and Wales are a near certainty to go through to the knockout stage.

According to the videos and what other people have said the English and Welsh were drinking together peacefully and were attacked without provocation.

Whether that's the full story is another matter, of course.

According to the videos and what other people have said the English and Welsh were drinking together peacefully and were attacked without provocation.

Whether that's the full story is another matter, of course.

youve got to feel for all the 99.9% of actual fans who are going to have their trips ruined by 0.1% of inbred cunt scabs Edited by Matt

As an Englishman born and bred. living in the wonderful country of Wales may I just say Come on The Irish :wub:

Gareth Bale was right when he said the Welsh team had more passion then the England team. Not that they have all got no psssion, but most of the England players believe the media when they say "We are England and we have a god given right to win anything."

But even though I can not follow England, I can not really follow Wales either as I have not a drop of Welsh blood in me. So this makes me sort of neutral about the group.

My family comes from Dublin originally, so I am lucky to be able to follow ROI, it is great to be able to watch the England and Wales group dispassionately.

But saying that, I do wish the best of luck to both sets of fans.

I absolutely love icelands kit, it looks like a modern day 'escape to victory' shirt! Their home is a blue version and third is black, they look brilliant. Made by a company called errea, never heard of them but they can do ours next season please!!!

Edited by mogsy

I absolutely love icelands kit, it looks like a modern day 'escape to victory' shirt! Their home is a blue version and third is black, they look brilliant. Made by a company called errea, never heard of them but they can do ours next season please!!!

Very down market, currently do the likes of Aldershot, Bristol Rovers, Hereford, LIncoln City, Grimsby Town, Milton Keynes Dons and Shrewsbury Town.

I don't think a deal with them would go down well with the fan base.

Very down market, currently do the likes of Aldershot, Bristol Rovers, Hereford, LIncoln City, Grimsby Town, Milton Keynes Dons and Shrewsbury Town.

interesting, had a look at the iceland kits and they do look cool. maybe they went big for the Euro's hoping to "move up market" in other leagues?

mogsy - would the everton version have blue white yellow?

interesting, had a look at the iceland kits and they do look cool. maybe they went big for the Euro's hoping to "move up market" in other leagues?

mogsy - would the everton version have blue white yellow?

That would be cool!!!!

Gotta be better than some of the kits we've had lol

Watching the replay of the Iceland goal and how poor the defending was, is it me or has the art of defending just disappeared? Not only in this tournament so far but in football generally? Is it because of the fashion for attacking full backs, so there isn't enough cover at the back, or is generally just piss poor these days?

Sweeny Todd's was my favourite, went there four or five times and my brother always goes there for the football. He lives about five minutes walk away, I could've saved you a hotel bill, he's got a spare room :P. Incredible buildings down by the river there; did you have a look at the "water mirror"?

Sorry for the late reply Mike, I've been like a zombie since coming home and I'm shattered. Bordeaux was a really nice city I must admit. The people there were very welcoming and it was really nice to see Welsh, Slovakian and French people mixing and having a good time. There was a great moment on Saturday in one of the side streets alleyway where you had Welsh fans singing our anthem before the French replying with theirs and everyone joining in. It's what a tournament like this should be all be about I think - mixing with other nations and just enjoying watching your country play. Unfortunately, every country had idiots and they tend to steal all the headlines naturally. Ha, thanks for the offer... next time!! To be honest with you apart from the 4 mile walk back from the stadium on match day I barely saw much of the sights as I was either too excited to notice or pissed!!

Sorry for the late reply Mike, I've been like a zombie since coming home and I'm shattered. Bordeaux was a really nice city I must admit. The people there were very welcoming and it was really nice to see Welsh, Slovakian and French people mixing and having a good time. There was a great moment on Saturday in one of the side streets alleyway where you had Welsh fans singing our anthem before the French replying with theirs and everyone joining in. It's what a tournament like this should be all be about I think - mixing with other nations and just enjoying watching your country play. Unfortunately, every country had idiots and they tend to steal all the headlines naturally. Ha, thanks for the offer... next time!! To be honest with you apart from the 4 mile walk back from the stadium on match day I barely saw much of the sights as I was either too excited to notice or pissed!!

Glad you had a good time Geth, loved Bordeaux myself but was there during the rugby World Cup, so things weren't that great for me :(.

Glad you had a good time Geth, loved Bordeaux myself but was there during the rugby World Cup, so things weren't that great for me :(.

You a big Rugby fan? How embarrassing for Wales today losing to the Chiefs - a club team in New Zealand. Granted it was our second team but they were still deemed good enough to tour New Zealand and were absolutely thrashed by 33 points.