IGNORED

Euro 2016

Interestingly, Germany played without a recognised striker and so far have been the only side to win by more than 1 goal.

Muller I would say is like Rooney, not exactly your number 9. Germany demand every player on the pitch to put a shift in as Rooney does. There is something we can learn here and that is that we cannot accommodate passengers up front spending large portions of the game doing not much at all.

I'm totally baffled at this trend to play Rooney in midfield. Do Argentinean now play Messi as a centre mid? Hell no! Rooney is Enland's all time leading goal scorer.

He's far better suited to that position now he has every attribute in his arsenal to play that role vision passing range tracks back gets stuck in he's ideal and the best we've got for it tbh

We have better options upfront now and he's not the player he once was, I'm a big fan but I don't let his goal tally influence my opinion on him as most where scored against shite sides

That should be an instant ban. Condoning the idiocy of their fans, by a "top" football official.

“In nine out of 10 cases, football fans go to games to fight, and that’s normal. The lads defended the honour of their country and did not let English fans desecrate our motherland. We should forgive and understand our fans,” Lebedev told the news agency.

The guy is a moron.

Edited by Lowensda

That should be an instant ban. Condoning the idiocy of their fans, by a "top" football official.

Fuck the ban, take the WC off them. Banning the team for a tournament they've no chance of progressing in is pointless, take the World Cup from them to send a message.

Think inbrahimovic will get a couple later against Ireland. Would like Ireland to do well but can't see it.

Think Rom will struggle against chiellini, he needs to hope hazard and de bruyne run at the defense to give him space to move.

3-0 Sweden. 2-0 Italy.

And this is happening to/

I don't care if he is playing for a team in the tournament, I have decided that under no circumstances (apart from this post) can his name be muttered, mentioned or alluded to. For all of you own sanity, I now declare this thread officially the first (of many)....

Rom%20Free_zpsdvprkmey.png

Think inbrahimovic will get a couple later against Ireland. Would like Ireland to do well but can't see it.

Think Rom will struggle against chiellini, he needs to hope hazard and de bruyne run at the defense to give him space to move.

3-0 Sweden. 2-0 Italy.

i really hope the belgium italy match lives up to it's hype.

myeah the Belgians have been in really bad shape lately and Wilmots doesn't seem to do a lot about the inability of midfield to let the attack get a lot of the ball. I suspect the Italians will attack like a fury from the beginning to put a LOT of pressure on the weak Belgian defense and try and get (an) early goal(s).

The Italians to me are favorites for this game.

myeah the Belgians have been in really bad shape lately and Wilmots doesn't seem to do a lot about the inability of midfield to let the attack get a lot of the ball. I suspect the Italians will attack like a fury from the beginning to put a LOT of pressure on the weak Belgian defense and try and get (an) early goal(s).

The Italians to me are favorites for this game.

i think the opposite. Belgium will attack and possess the ball a lot, Italy will play classic italian football and defend in a compact formation and counter.

i think the opposite. Belgium will attack and possess the ball a lot, Italy will play classic italian football and defend in a compact formation and counter.

Well we were both wrong... It's sloppy football on both sides, but sloppy football often leads to goals as well.