IGNORED

Euro 2016

You a big Rugby fan? How embarrassing for Wales today losing to the Chiefs - a club team in New Zealand. Granted it was our second team but they were still deemed good enough to tour New Zealand and were absolutely thrashed by 33 points.

I am, love the internationals and the emergence of Exeter down my way is amazing to watch. That Wales result was crazy.

My brother, who has no interest in rugby at all normally, went to watch Bordeaux/Exeter a couple of months back (34-27 to Bordeaux) and loved it; had no idea what was going on but was enthralled by the spectacle.

Very well played, Iceland.

Can I boast?

I'd like to see Wales, Ireland, and Northern Ireland get past the group stage, although Wales are the only one of the three with a realistic shot at it... As for surprise team, Iceland already surprised people by getting this far, and they've been threatening for a while. Since they'll face little pressure, they have a genuine chance of getting out of the group. Sweden might pull a surprise, which would leave either Belgium or Italy in the lurch - probably the former since they never seem to gel as a team.

Predicting the final, Germany will beat France.

England will twat Wales on Thursday, without a doubt.

Ha!! By twat do you mean by a few clear goals or just England will win? It will be close. There will be one goal in it and with Bale in our team I'm confident he'll be the difference. I'd bite your hand off for a draw though. One thing about this Welsh side is the spirit and togetherness is unbelievable. We'll be up for it and confidence will be high after the Slovakia game.

Prediction: England 0 Wales 1 (Bale)

Edited by Geth

Ha!! By twat do you mean by a few clear goals or just England will win? It will be close. There will be one goal in it and with Bale in our team I'm confident he'll be the difference. I'd bite your hand off for a draw though. One thing about this Welsh side is the spirit and togetherness is unbelievable. We'll be up for it and confidence will be high after the Slovakia game.

Prediction: England 0 Wales 1 (Bale)

England will win by 2 clear goals. That's not me being patriotic, I'm not that arsed but they just will.

England will win by 2 clear goals. That's not me being patriotic, I'm not that arsed but they just will.

We'll see. England should have beaten Russia by 2 clear goals as well but failed. I think we're a better team than Russia. In the words of Kevin Keegan "I would love it if we beat them!"

Was supposed to be leaving work at 12:10(I'm a primary school teacher) but now have to stay and watch the match with the children in my class which I'm nervous about as I tend to swear a lot during football matches. I swear in a typical Everton home to West Brom type of game so imagine what I could be like in and England vs Wales game. If we score I'll have to try and hold it together somehow. Not ideal by a long way but at least I'll get to see it I suppose...

Can imagine it now....

Parent: Did you get to see the match today?

Child: Yes I did but Sir shouted "Fucking get in" when Bale scored that free kick...

Edited by Geth

We'll see. England should have beaten Russia by 2 clear goals as well but failed. I think we're a better team than Russia. In the words of Kevin Keegan "I would love it if we beat them!"

Was supposed to be leaving work at 12:10(I'm a primary school teacher) but now have to stay and watch the match with the children in my class which I'm nervous about as I tend to swear a lot during football matches. I swear in a typical Everton home to West Brom type of game so imagine what I could be like in and England vs Wales game. If we score I'll have to try and hold it together somehow. Not ideal by a long way but at least I'll get to see it I suppose...

Can imagine it now....

Parent: Did you get to see the match today?

Child: Yes I did but Sir shouted "Fucking get in" when Bale scored that free kick...

My boys school arewatching it too.

Wales are the worst team in the group imo, England and Russia will beat them and go through.

My boys school arewatching it too.

Wales are the worst team in the group imo, England and Russia will beat them and go through.

Slovakia are no mugs and I thought it was a great win to start off. Are Russia really that good though? I fancy us to beat them. If you look at our team it's a very solid team.

Hennessey (Premiership - Palace number 1)

Gunter (Championship - Reading captain - played in Prem before, 68 caps and a good defender)

Chester (Premiership - didn't play much for WBA but I really like him. Reads the game well and you can see he was at the Utd academy)

Williams (Premiership - Swansea and Wales captain - absolute rock)

Davies (Premiership - Plays well as the left sided one of the 3. Very good player)

Taylor (Premiership - Solid left back and regular for Swansea)

Ledley (Premiership - Vital for out team and does the basics very, very well)

Allen (Premiership - Probably our most important player apart from Bale. He's in great form and was awesome vs Slovakia)

Ramsey (Premiership - quality player with that bit of class)

Bale (La liga - world class player)

Robson Kanu (Championship - Reading - probably the weakest part of our team as we have no real quality striker. Kanu works hard and is a bit of a cult hero with the Welsh fans.)

That's a very good team compared to many other nations in the tournament. Our players play at a high level. I'm not comparing with England as you've obviously got better players but I would argue that's a better team than Russia.

Slovakia are no mugs and I thought it was a great win to start off. Are Russia really that good though? I fancy us to beat them. If you look at our team it's a very solid team.

Hennessey (Premiership - Palace number 1)

Gunter (Championship - Reading captain - played in Prem before, 68 caps and a good defender)

Chester (Premiership - didn't play much for WBA but I really like him. Reads the game well and you can see he was at the Utd academy)

Williams (Premiership - Swansea and Wales captain - absolute rock)

Davies (Premiership - Plays well as the left sided one of the 3. Very good player)

Taylor (Premiership - Solid left back and regular for Swansea)

Ledley (Premiership - Vital for out team and does the basics very, very well)

Allen (Premiership - Probably our most important player apart from Bale. He's in great form and was awesome vs Slovakia)

Ramsey (Premiership - quality player with that bit of class)

Bale (La liga - world class player)

Robson Kanu (Championship - Reading - probably the weakest part of our team as we have no real quality striker. Kanu works hard and is a bit of a cult hero with the Welsh fans.)

That's a very good team compared to many other nations in the tournament. Our players play at a high level. I'm not comparing with England as you've obviously got better players but I would argue that's a better team than Russia.

I couldn't compare the tbh Geth because I don't know enough about the Russian team to do it but I think they look a solid unit. I thought Wales were average against a poor Slovakia team. Bales free kick was absolutely woeful keeping, I'd of saved it, however it went in and that's alls that counts I suppose.

We'll see tomorrow but I think England will have far too much for Wales.