IGNORED

Espanyol

Romey 1878

Seems to be a lot of panicking going on, its the same squad as last season when peeps were saying it's the best squad since 87.

The 3 players we got rid of would not have been anywhere near the first team, and the injury to Besic has been covered by Idrisse Gueye.

I'm sure lukaku or stones won't be allowed to go anywhere til we have replacements. Just need a bit of patience and hope the manager manages the squad better than the last bloke did.

Seems to be a lot of panicking going on, its the same squad as last season when peeps were saying it's the best squad since 87.

The 3 players we got rid of would not have been anywhere near the first team, and the injury to Besic has been covered by Idrisse Gueye.

I'm sure lukaku or stones won't be allowed to go anywhere til we have replacements. Just need a bit of patience and hope the manager manages the squad better than the last bloke did.

Bill, look at Liverpool, Utd, Chelsea and City. They've all bought early and bedded their players in well before the start of the season. Liverpool have just ripped Barcelona a new arsehole friendly or not they looked excellent and their new players looked excellent.

That squad is nowhere near the best we've had for however many years it's poor, we're worfully short all over the park. With me it's not panic it's just sheer disappointment for me.. We allegedly had a lot of money to spend this window and finally a chance to add real quality to the team but as per usual for whatever reason we've managed to be a week before the start of the season and spent 7 million on a championship player.

Maybe Lukaku and Stones will be forced to stay but they clearly want out so our two best players are unhappy. It's not a good state of affairs heading in to a new season.

I don't care what other teams have done I only worry about our team.

We were saying at the start of last season that it was a good squad, I see it as the same squad so I'm not going to panic, not yet anyway.

Don't panic Mr Mannering they don't like it up em.

What's going on????

Anyone aware that Mr Howe was offered the job and turned it down?

Totally not relevant and I'm sure we have the right man but my confidence is going down by the day.

Are you saying Eddie Howe was offered our job before Koeman and turned it down? If you are I highly doubt that's true.

Not a chance mate, I'm absolutely not having that he's a blue and would have jumped at the chance. No way he turned us down to stay at Bournemouth

A blue??? I put that on here a long time ago. People didn't believe me. I wouldn't write anything on here that isn't true. I'm telling you he turned it down. Moving away with family away from that aren't up for it!!!!! Plays a part mate.

A blue??? I put that on here a long time ago. People didn't believe me. I wouldn't write anything on here that isn't true. I'm telling you he turned it down. Moving away with family away from that aren't up for it!!!!! Plays a part mate.

We'll have to agree to disagree on the mate, I doubt very much we even considered him for the job let alone he turn it down. Not saying you're posting lies just think you've been told wrong that's all.

Eddie Howe an Evertonian - turned down the job and stuck with his £20k a week at a small club so we went and spent £7m a year on the second choice????

No chance.

Exactly, he was never ever linked to us other than dodgy Sky Bet. I doubt we'd of made the same mistake as we did with Martinez and gone for a relatively unproven manager again.

Milesy I'm not saying you wasn't told that mate but I doubt very much that's true. Family members especially say all sorts of things to make their heros look good.

Exactly, he was never ever linked to us other than dodgy Sky Bet. I doubt we'd of made the same mistake as we did with Martinez and gone for a relatively unproven manager again.

Milesy I'm not saying you wasn't told that mate but I doubt very much that's true. Family members especially say all sorts of things to make their heros look good.

Will leave this alone now as I really can't be fucked to carry this on.

Were you guys even aware Eddie went up for an interview??? Not a fucking clue!!!!!

So when I say he turned it away for family reasons you better believe. Leaving it now.

Will leave this alone now as I really can't be fucked to carry this on.

Were you guys even aware Eddie went up for an interview??? Not a fucking clue!!!!!

So when I say he turned it away for family reasons you better believe. Leaving it now.

Milesy chill out lad, people are allowed to disagree with you

Milesy chill out lad, people are allowed to disagree with you

Chilled :-).

People are entitled to their opinions and don't have to believe me.

Just got a little annoyed as I know what I was told. Not the sort to make stuff up and bullshit just for the sake of bullshitting,

Chilled :-).

People are entitled to their opinions and don't have to believe me.

Just got a little annoyed as I know what I was told. Not the sort to make stuff up and bullshit just for the sake of bullshitting,

I said on 3 seperate occasionsI believed you mate and that I knew you wasn't making it up but it's the person who told you. He may of been interviewed or considered but I doubt very much he was offered it. That can translay especially to a protective family member or Bournemouth fan to "He turned it down anyway"

That's allsI was saying mate. Don't think for a single second you're a bullshitter.

I believe you were told what you say milesy. I've been in this situation before...."Billy bullshit" and all that nonsense.

It's just very very strange that he would go for an interview if he knew that relocating would be an issue. Added to that why would he reject his dream job which is an upgrade both in size and money to his current role?

It just doesn't make sense - that's all. It appears our new boys don't take no for an answer and I can't see him being offered a role he was interested in applying for and then rejecting it.

There may be more to it but yes... family is my priority so I get it.... it's just strange that he interviewed.

Did anyone on here go to this one? If so, how are the improvements to the outside coming along? Because last time there was an update pretty much fuck all had happened.

I went.

The cladding isn't up yet but it's been stripped 'ready' for it. There's the 'Welcome to Goodison' banners up and some smart blue stantions supporting it - not sure if this bit's new as I'm not that observant!

The Chang is still horrible.

I went.

The cladding isn't up yet but it's been stripped 'ready' for it. There's the 'Welcome to Goodison' banners up and some smart blue stantions supporting it - not sure if this bit's new as I'm not that observant!

The Chang is still horrible.

Sounds like they've still got a fair bit of work to do over the next few days then.

The pictures of what it will look like were impressive so I hope they manage it.