• 26 - 30
    • 31 - 35
    • 36 - 40
    • 41 - 45
    • 46 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61 - 70
    • over 70

Ha, no internet in 1981 either. Reckon I must've been about twenty-one in this pic; prize (I may be lying) for the first person to correctly identify me. Clue; I'm not one of the two on the left :P.

As it happens, in 1981 I was playing around with the precursor of the Internet. I didn't know that's what it was, but someone showed me how to access and log in to most of the university computers in Britain and some in other countries. It rather felt like espionage.

The 0-40s are at the moment way in front of the 41s-infinity, that's great for the support of the club going forward.

But I do feel sorry for them that they missed being a part of the seventies and eighties, the music and football was legendary.

I'd also be interested in the geographical diversity (I know there are some Scandinavians, the occasional dutch posters, some on and off again belgians, .. but I wonder about far east, etc.). There's a lot of money in becoming a global brand.