IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Who told you that? TheMail, The Express, The Official Website........................... come on how slow are you

Ive got it on a good source that Nuno Valente Will sign a new one year extension this week EXCLUSIVE

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I love the tone of some of the posts in here, i know its a laugh but a few people take themselves a little bit to seriously..

(Not directed @ Jackelz that bit)

it was acctualy the radio mate ;) haha well someone told me they heard it on the radio anyways so i thought it was a nice link to the thread title so i wacked it in here :P

From Football0rumours.com today:

To the man who said 'Lennon was spotted at Goodison park' I have also heard this from 3 close friends. one of which is mates with kieran agard of the

youth team. I think it is 90 percent likely that Lennon will be an Everton player by the start of the transfer window.

Henry has 2 bids on him. One from England believed to be Everton and one from Beckham club Galaxy

i think Everton will be concentrating on players such as Joe Ledley, jonas olsson and micheal bradley.

Rumour has it Liverpool are lining up a 14. million transfer bid for Evertons Mikel Arteta. it is also rumoured Benitez will be pursuaded to offer £9 million and risse if the deal is not accepted of £15 million.

Everton insider also tells me they are lining up a £1.5 million bid for Japanese hotshot sota hirayama?

Everton ins

jo £18 million wanted ( thought to be that Manchester City will get there firs.

Joaquin £13 million ( near definite )

contra? no price tag thus far.

do not know his name but a young galataseray forward

and andrei arshavin will come to Everton, his favourite club in englane is Everton and we have enuf money to pay him and his wages, he is a effo signing

outs will be=

johnson

wessels

Carsley already gone

also to the person that sai Everton are getting Ronaldinho I am an Everton fan and I would dream of him coming ut get real, FC Barcelona to Everton

Sky sports news says we have a shopping list of 22 players according to the People with Cana top of it! no wonder we are linked with every tom, dick and harry. It also says SWP is going to Newcastle for 8mill! that has got to be worth a bit great player, better than Lennon IMO.

todays football-rumours.com bullshit:

David Moyes will bring in dan gosling to the first team squad next season as well as Jack rodwell on a permanent basis. rodwell will compete with leScott and yobo for a place in the centre of defense while gosling will play in holding midfield alongside Cahill, and will be preferred to Osman with Carsley having already left. Phil Neville will continue at right back with Leighton Baines to cement his place at left back. Phil Jagielka could play on the left of midfield with pienaar unlikely to return although Moyes wants arshavin. Moyes will finally sell Andy Johnson and look for a strike partner to Yakubu with Dean Ashton his first choice.

Can people stop saying arshavin will sigh for Newcastle, Liverpool, Arsenal or any other club in England.

he has said he would love to come to England and his dream club would be Everton after he played against us earlier in the year in the UeFa Cup.

also Everton will sign:

arshavin

turan

dudu

Hoyte

bradley

other star signing by Moyes (forward)

At Goodison Park Moyes is playing his cards close to his chest. He has already traveled to France and Russia scouting players, focusing on strong defensive midfielders as a replacement for Carsley. However Moyes is also a keen admirer of Andrei Arshavin and if there is any possibility of a deal being done within the region of £6–8 Million Moyes + Kenwright will do their utmost to sign the hottest prospect in Russian football. Andy Johnson is also on his way out with the Hammers, Newcastle, Sunderland and Pompey interested. Aaron Ramsey of Cardiff is also a done deal to Man United but he will play another season on loan for Cardiff and is seen as a natural replacement for Paul Scholes.

NSNO.

I work in The Marriott in Speke and I have just been asked to book in two Brazilians arriving on Thursday from Russia, Dudu and Jo. Expect medicals on Friday and signed for the Blues by Saturday.

From Football0rumours.com today:

To the man who said 'Lennon was spotted at Goodison park' I have also heard this from 3 close friends. one of which is mates with kieran agard of the

youth team. I think it is 90 percent likely that Lennon will be an Everton player by the start of the transfer window.

Henry has 2 bids on him. One from England believed to be Everton and one from Beckham club Galaxy

i think Everton will be concentrating on players such as Joe Ledley, jonas olsson and micheal bradley.

Rumour has it Liverpool are lining up a 14. million transfer bid for Evertons Mikel Arteta. it is also rumoured Benitez will be pursuaded to offer £9 million and risse if the deal is not accepted of £15 million.

Everton insider also tells me they are lining up a £1.5 million bid for Japanese hotshot sota hirayama?

Everton ins

jo £18 million wanted ( thought to be that Manchester City will get there firs.

Joaquin £13 million ( near definite )

contra? no price tag thus far.

do not know his name but a young galataseray forward

and andrei arshavin will come to Everton, his favourite club in englane is Everton and we have enuf money to pay him and his wages, he is a effo signing

outs will be=

johnson

wessels

Carsley already gone

also to the person that sai Everton are getting Ronaldinho I am an Everton fan and I would dream of him coming ut get real, FC Barcelona to Everton

ROFL! Not even someone who makes this bullshit could come up with something like that! Look he cant even spell correctly. Shitty football rumors

ROFL! Not even someone who makes this bullshit could come up with something like that! Look he cant even spell correctly. Shitty football rumors

People in glass houses should'nt throw stones, Josh. :)

We dont look upon ourselves as spelling detectives on this site, but i do agree with your sentiment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That Mendy who was at Bolton is on a free - Hull look his likely destination - I remember him being pretty handy - has he lost it? He'd be good back-up for both full back positions if he's still a good player - ex france under 21, not sure if he got a full call up.

I still don't want to see AJ leave, I can't see us replacing him for one, also think that he is a useful memebr of the sqaud, he became a real impact player towards the end of last season, I also think that he has a great attitude both on and off the pitch. You alwasy know he will give 100% on the pitch, and he has never complained at lack of oppertunities in the sqaud, he spent long periods on the bench last season and didn't complain about it.

This is a bit of a random one but not concrete enough to write in the actual rumour section as its own thread, but in an interview with Anton Ferdinands agent he stated that he was looking to move away from West Ham (which has already been heavily publisiced) West Ham are also wanting to sell him, and apparently Anton's first choice is Everton! Personally I don't like him, don't really rate him at all in fact, don't think we need him either.

• 1 month later...