IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Transfer rumours from the famous site... (some classics!!!)

The best was the Chinese chippy owner near Goodison who kept saying he was famous and well respected by all around Everton, quoting Leon Osman as a regular 'large sausage and chips man'. I've been going to Goodison for 35 years and I've never heard of him.

So a few comments on Everton.

Michael Owen in – Father played for the club and I'm sure he would welcome the opportunity to be close to his home near Mold. However, he is injury prone and we have enough risk in that area with Saha. 4 out of 10 chance

Mikel Arteta to go – Highly likely, as we need a striker and compromising a player in midfield to fund this makes good sense. He's loved by blues fans, but doesn't score that often. 8 out of 10 chance

Vagna Love in – A maybe, and scoring well in Russia, so a possibility. 7 out of 10 chance

Leighton Baines out – Again quite likely and has been seen at Newcastle's ground. A part ex is the only way Everton could afford Owen, as we could not (or would not) find the £6 mill plus Owens wages. 7 out of 10 chance

Joleon Lescott out – Maybe Joleon's time is up at Everton. Although he's improved recently, he had some shockers earlier in the season. Again, the sale would fuel the funds for that much needed striker with Valente slotting in at left back. 8 out of 10 chance

Summary – Everton are most likely to bring one or two bargains up fro the Championship along with one main established striker (which will soak up the money in from sale of Lescott or Arteta)

Here we are again, in the transfer window, with a manager who has us again on the brink of potential Champion's league football and a board with hardly any money to support him.

John Carew could also be on his way, possibly to Everton or Spurs

Not posted on here for a while but nice to see the usual rubbish being posted. Well apart from =V1= who has posted decent rumours over the last few years.

Anyway, now that Man U have secured the services of Tosic, Ferguson is looking too loan out Nani.

Fergie has lost patience with Nani and will look to send him out on loan too Everton. Fergie has offered Moyes the option of taking Nani on loan as they are very good friends. Moyes would love the chance to utilise the services of Nani and offer him more regular 1st team football, fergie is looking to offload Nani and the end of the season and will hope he impresses whilst on loan so Fergie can recoup £17m paid for him.

I have also heard Hargreaves will be sold once his injury problems have been resolved, once again I have heard Everton would have 1st refusal.

On to the rumours:

Everton will be linked with every striker in the world over the next four weeks but will end up signing none of them, if results had been going poorly and performances bad we probably would have made a loan signing or two but with the team playing its best football so far this season there would be no point in making any moves. Mr Moyes is one of the most catious around in the transfer market around so I would be verys surprised if there was any movement in or out.

Everton have no money. Loans are our only option, with Pazzini looking the most likely at the minute. Arteta doesn't want to go, and Everton don't need/want to sell him. The only way I can see Everton spending money this transfer window is if, just before the deadline we can't get any loans, and desperately need a striker. In which case Ebanks Blake from Wolves is who we would probably bid on. Though at least 6–8 million to get him, and I doubt Wolves would want to sell him.

Everton to sell Arteta to highest bidder then they will except a bid of 15mill for Lescott from Man City. Due to the ridiculous wages on offer he will leave. Everton will replace him with the up and coming mancienne for around 6mill, Artetas replacement could be one of the following, Riquelme, manuel fernandes or jermaine pennant. Everton will also look at bringing in claudio pizzaro if his current loan deal can be terminated.

CAM– Mikel Arteta.£10m plus Bendtner. Everton need a striker and money so this will convince David Moyes to sell Arteta.

Everton Ins:

Dos Santos (Tottenham) – loan view to permanent move

Neville (ManU)

and last but the most ridiculous of all...

Everton: There are plenty of moaners saying Everton are skint. Seeing as the mob is usually correct, I'll go with that. It certainly explains the stadium delay. If Moyesey is lucky, and I mean LUCKY, Inter might just let him have Victor Obinna for a bit. Might see Man City bid 20mil for Dan Gosling. What?! It happened with Walcott!

Few weeks off thirty and a complete flop at Blackburn. Great idea.

...and slow. Rangers fans will be glad to be shot of him and are more than happy to get somewhere in the region of £2 million for Ferguson. Newcastle showed some interest in him last week - here's hoping he heads to St James Park.

Just a word on a couple of the paper stories today...

Newcastle in for free agent Peter Lovenkrands - he's a striker/winger - he'd be worth a punt as a short term measure - he's in our price range!

also...

Pompy in for £6m Ferandes - although I feel this one is just talk as I think pompy are pretty fooked, I'd still be very disappointed if manny came to any prem team apart from us for £6m. I actually believe Moysie would make BK find money if he was going for this pice. He pissed me off at times last season - attitude etc but there' no denying this kid could be world class.

Edited by c1982

Pompy in for £6m Ferandes - although I feel this one is just talk as I think pompy are pretty fooked, I'd still be very disappointed if manny came to any prem team apart from us for £6m. I actually believe Moysie would make BK find money if he was going for this pice. He pissed me off at times last season - attitude etc but there' no denying this kid could be world class.

Manny will do well wherever he goes. Pienaar has been doing well for us this season and has looked like the person most likely to follow in the guy's footsteps. If Portsmouth are going to get him for £6 million then we would have to do something to match that, even if it means him being our only signing. We may have no money but that could be an emergancy deal.

Just a word on a couple of the paper stories today...

Newcastle in for free agent Peter Lovenkrands - he's a striker/winger - he'd be worth a punt as a short term measure - he's in our price range!

also...

I'd be pretty pissed if he went there, however I can't see him leaving spain. He's been playing games and performing well, he's actually becoming one of there best players, anyone who saw him play weeek in week out though would know that that was always going to be the case.

Guest efctaxi
Kaka? Palacios? Arshavin? Who needs 'em....

Everton are set to complete a deal for Republic of Ireland Under-21 right-back Seamus Coleman form Sligo Rovers. (News of the World)

:lol::lol:

Seems to be true :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
matt derbyshire is currently in greece disgusing a loan move to olympiacos, i'd have him on loan for back up, fuck sake its getting to the point where i see no one coming in at all and we finish poorly due to injuries and suspensions.

think you might just be right,

http://msnsport.skysports.com/story/0,1952...4867654,00.html

doesn't look to hopefull

i read that sky article so

does this really mean no new faces will be dawning the everton top come the end of the window.

whats the deal so this window is set to bring in no one. after the grit and grind we've put out in what the last 9 games..and with no true striker ( i love ya timmy). how can we expect to break the top four with no chances of bringing in new faces. i feel bad for moyes. great coach and we have a very talented squad but with all the injurys and miss haps that have been going on. One striker in one out. ugh. what to do.