IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Its not concrete but i know someone who plays golf with the doctor at Everton,And he's said the docs away this week on personal business..Is it just me thinking to much into this surely he'd need to be there for medicals??

i dont know about you, but in my job we're allowed to go on holiday. but im sure if a medical was needed it wouldnt be too hard to find a doc. besides, everton normally have their medicals done by fairfield private hospital. (though we may have all the facilities at FF now, not sure)

I never said he wasnt allowed on holiday,Its just abit strange that a senior member of the medical staff goes away a week before the season stars(when were supposed to bringing new signins in?).Like i did say though Im probably looking into it to much.

Edited by lembot

I never said he wasnt allowed on holiday,Its just abit strange that a senior member of the medical staff goes away a week before the season stars(when were supposed to bringing new signins in?).Like i did say though Im probably looking into it to much.

dont worry mate, the medical team probably wont be needed anyway, not until someone else gets injured anyway.

Hello Toffees!

Today I was at the training session of my favorite club N.E.C. from Nijmegen (the Netherlands) and there was a scout looking to a player of our first team. Probably it was for our number 10 Lasse Schöne which is our best player and definately needs to move on this transferwindow. Does someone of you know for which player your scout was looking?

Hello Toffees!

Today I was at the training session of my favorite club N.E.C. from Nijmegen (the Netherlands) and there was a scout looking to a player of our first team. Probably it was for our number 10 Lasse Schöne which is our best player and definately needs to move on this transferwindow. Does someone of you know for which player your scout was looking?

You're sure it was someone from Everton?

If it was I've no idea who he was looking at....others might.

What sort of player is Schöne?

You're sure it was someone from Everton?

If it was I've no idea who he was looking at....others might.

What sort of player is Schöne?

Schöne is a well talented player with a lot of technics and a good pass and shot. He played a week ago his first match for Denmark and scored also a goal that match. His asking price would be €3-5 million I guess. For more info about the whole team: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEC_Nijmegen.

Yes, I am sure. Schöne is a well talented player with a lot of technics and a good pass and shot. He played a week ago his first match for Denmark and scored also a goal that match. His asking price would be €3-5 million I guess. For more info about the whole team: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEC_Nijmegen. For an important goal of Schöne in the UEFA Cup against Spartak Moscow last season:

• 3 weeks later...

Firstly I apologise if this is in the wrong place, but I just heard from several different fans that Rodwell has been sold secretly to United for 20 million, and will sign next summer. What stopped me from dismissing it out of hand was the erring details of the deal, and the similarity between this alleged deal and Rooney's, also to United.

Again I apologise, but I'm so stunned I had to post this so inevitably somebody will tell me it's total rollocks!

Firstly I apologise if this is in the wrong place, but I just heard from several different fans that Rodwell has been sold secretly to United for 20 million, and will sign next summer. What stopped me from dismissing it out of hand was the erring details of the deal, and the similarity between this alleged deal and Rooney's, also to United.

Again I apologise, but I'm so stunned I had to post this so inevitably somebody will tell me it's total rollocks!

lol ok its total rollocks!

Surely deals like that can't be kept secret :unsure:

• 1 month later...

Alex Teixeira, Attacking Midfielder, 19, Brazil: A product of the Vasco da Gama youth system, he featured in six games in the tournament, scoring three goals. Rumour has it that Manchester United and Everton have shown interest in the youngster in recent years. Winner of the Silver Ball award for second best player at the Under-20 Championships, the Samba starlet continues the fine tradition of Brazilian attacking midfielder at this level. A fine dribbler and passer, and better known only as ‘Alex’, favourable comparisons have been drawn to none other than Ronaldinho.

From sport.co.uk