IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Not sure on the reliability of the source so dont gun me down in flames but all I know is that he is an absolute "gunnerholic" knows everything about arsenal, spends his holidays away from work down at their training camp at London Colney and he has told me that the Arse are signing Phil Jagielka today and that he has completed a medical this morning!! Told me like I should have been aware of it all happening aswell!!!!!!! OMG anybody but Jags!!!!

Not sure on the reliability of the source so dont gun me down in flames but all I know is that he is an absolute "gunnerholic" knows everything about arsenal, spends his holidays away from work down at their training camp at London Colney and he has told me that the Arse are signing Phil Jagielka today and that he has completed a medical this morning!! Told me like I should have been aware of it all happening aswell!!!!!!! OMG anybody but Jags!!!!

What, this Phil Jagielka pictured training in Australia?????

efc__1278373472_EMP-EVERTON-42.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This isn't even a rumour, but I didn't know where else to put it. Lewis Holtby, Germany's -21 captain, has been on fire this season with Mainz. I didn't see him today, but he appears to have had another brilliant display in their 2-1 win against Bayern Munich from what I'm reading. He's a very pacey and skilfull player capable of playing on either wing or behind the striker. Now, his dad is English and Lewis is a lifelong Everton-fan. If we could find the funds to go in for him in January, we definitely should. He is still owned by Schalke however. He's just on loan to Mainz.

Edited by Steve_E

This isn't even a rumour, but I didn't know where else to put it. Lewis Holtby, Germany's -21 captain, has been on fire this season with Mainz. I didn't see him today, but he appears to have had another brilliant display in their 2-1 win against Bayern Munich from what I'm reading. He's a very pacey and skilfull player capable of playing on either wing or behind the striker. Now, his dad is English and Lewis is a lifelong Everton-fan. If we could find the funds to go in for him in January, we definitely should. He is still owned by Schalke however. He's just on loan to Mainz.

Have a look at this, we had his uncle and his dad posting on here last year :) .

He's had a short trial with us in the past so Davey knows about him.

since that thread was started (and ten got very excited), ive kept track on Lewis and i must say i would love Lewis as Everton! Like Joe Cole in style during his prime and potential to do better, i really wish he will come here!

rReading back what his dad said about him and their love for EFC, i want this move to happen, not just from mine or Evertons POV but for the families too :)

im not making this up... I went to get my haircut at the weekend, the guy was a blue and had 'insiders' in Goodison. Turns out one of his friends in Jose Baxter who let on that Pienaar is not going to sign a new contract at all. But then, he also said we should put Arteta on the right wing again so... take from it what you will....

since that thread was started (and ten got very excited), ive kept track on Lewis and i must say i would love Lewis as Everton! Like Joe Cole in style during his prime and potential to do better, i really wish he will come here!

rReading back what his dad said about him and their love for EFC, i want this move to happen, not just from mine or Evertons POV but for the families too :)

http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/everton-fc/1210889-evertonian-wunderkind-faces-international-dilemma-.html

before i go further, this isnt technically a rumour, however the Times are saying that Niko Kranjcar is looking to leave spurs to get 1st team football. Despite him not playing that much recently, i think he is a good player and if Pienaar is to leave, a swap deal wouldnt be all that bad, or a deal to swap at the end of the season if possible.

He'd be a decent signing, but I'd prefer for us to sign someone for the wing who has pace tbh, we need it desperately, and he's another crab.

skillful one though, and if we are to lose Pienaar, there are worse possibilies than him. Just a thought to be honest!

skillful one though, and if we are to lose Pienaar, there are worse possibilies than him. Just a thought to be honest!

Don't get me wrong, I'd not be dissatisfied if we signed him, I'd just prefer some pace in the side. If there's one thing our start to the season has shown us it's that we play far too slowly.

• 2 months later...

Freddie Ljungberg wants to move back to england and have another go at the premier league. (I think that he would be a free transfer) I think that he would be a good replacement for Pienaar. Recently voted one of top 5 players in the US. Might want to much in wages tho? What do you guys think?

Freddie Ljungberg wants to move back to england and have another go at the premier league. (I think that he would be a free transfer) I think that he would be a good replacement for Pienaar. Recently voted one of top 5 players in the US. Might want to much in wages tho? What do you guys think?

He was a cracking player but thats a loooong time ago. Dont think he could hack the EPL now.