IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Rumours circulating about some young Australian kid we've been looking at - Mustafi Amini - I beleive his name is. Our Oz friends will know who he is, after a promising start in the A-League.

Here's a vid of him scoring for the Australia U-23's

http://www.twitvid.com/VUPX1

Don't watch the A-League that much personally but I've heard good things about him however I heard he was on his way to Borussia Dortmund though.

Edited by TC.

Don't watch the A-League that much personally but I've heard good things about him however I heard he was on his way to Borussia Dortmund though.

Had agreed personal terms but by the sounds of things, they couldn't agree a transfer fee. This is the sticking point and the reason now his agent is spreading the word ;)

Edit - Thought to be a fee of 300,00 AUD. Not sure why Borrusia are struggling for that!?

Edited by tenaciousj

Lads, Mustafa plays for my local club in Australia (Central Coast Mariners). First of all, He is NOT going to Borussia. He trialled there and they submitted a bid for him but the club rejected it, as it was only something like $100000. He's quality and was a key figure in our 2nd place finish. Um, hey may have just turned 18, and he is a cult figure due to the ginger fro. Has Nicaraguan and Afghani parents, such a strange genetic makeup ;)

EDIT - News just circulated here, that he has signed a four year deal, with the first year on loan here at his current club. sorry lads, that news i had above was about 3 weeks old.

Edited by Daniel Beswick

Lads, Mustafa plays for my local club in Australia (Central Coast Mariners). First of all, He is NOT going to Borussia. He trialled there and they submitted a bid for him but the club rejected it, as it was only something like $100000. He's quality and was a key figure in our 2nd place finish. Um, hey may have just turned 18, and he is a cult figure due to the ginger fro. Has Nicaraguan and Afghani parents, such a strange genetic makeup ;)

EDIT - News just circulated here, that he has signed a four year deal, with the first year on loan here at his current club. sorry lads, that news i had above was about 3 weeks old.

Thanks for that :) .

On the Sporting Life discussion page.

1256: Scott Budding tells us: "Stoke are in talks with Liam Ridgewell over a move to the Potteries. Fee is agreed and they are discussing personal terms. I have also heard this morning that there have been some advanced talks with Everton over a deal for Anichebe!"

Please happen.

Edited by tenaciousj

Apparently we've signed some 17 y.o polish lad, goalkeeper. Mateusz Taudul?

I know Mark's views on the opportunities for young keepers but im guessing this has happened after letting Ruddy, Turner and inevitably Tims back-up?

For the love of God, we've only just signed a 16 year old keeper from Shrewsbury!