IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

huh.png

Im not being sarcastic but I really havent got the slightest idea what your talking about, did I miss something about Cahill feigning injury and refusing to play for Everton?

Moyes was pressuring Yobo not to go to the ACN because he had a knock. It's very speculative to what the whole true story is and depends on which view you look from. I cant see the stories about Yobo faking injuries being true, as he was then moaning about not playing. He's been a great servant to the club and as much as he was going to be missed it was wrong of Moyes to pressure him from going when there was still a chance he'd be fit for latter games and as captain should be there, Moyes does the same with Cahill yet puts him straight back in the team but when Yobo came back (rumoured they don't meet eye to eye anymore) he dumped him until injuries forced Moyes to play him. From this it seems that respect has been lost between them.

Am not saying this is wholly true-it lacks pax facts-but but I think this scenario would be most accurate.

wasn't yobo dumped out of the team cos of good form of others then cried cos he couldn't get back in?

Form at the back was dodgy most the season, we had the likes of Hibbert and Neville cover. Jags was injured and a can't remember who kept him out but I doubt it was because of form. I remember at the time there was moans Yobo should have been playing.

He either refused to play

Or Moyes refused to play him

Moyes was pressuring Yobo not to go to the ACN because he had a knock. It's very speculative to what the whole true story is and depends on which view you look from. I cant see the stories about Yobo faking injuries being true, as he was then moaning about not playing. He's been a great servant to the club and as much as he was going to be missed it was wrong of Moyes to pressure him from going when there was still a chance he'd be fit for latter games and as captain should be there, Moyes does the same with Cahill yet puts him straight back in the team but when Yobo came back (rumoured they don't meet eye to eye anymore) he dumped him until injuries forced Moyes to play him. From this it seems that respect has been lost between them.

Am not saying this is wholly true-it lacks pax facts-but but I think this scenario would be most accurate.

Moyes didnt drop him for going to the ACN he dropped him because he refused to play in the Europa League, think it was Benfica away, when we had no fit CBs because he said he had an injury and then promptly declared himself fit to play for Nigeria.

He also refused to take the arm band during a game at Goodison when Cahill was subbed and was immediately hauled off

Cahill on the other hand has played countless games when he has been carrying injuries and he has played in whatever position Moyse has asked him to even if it has meant his form dropped and he started getting stick from the fans.

In short Joey couldnt be arsed about the shirt whereas Cahill would run through a brick wall for it. So even if it was one rule for Cahill and another for Yobo, which I dont beleive to be the case, then hes earnt it.

I wish Yobo all the best for the future and Im sure if he ever came back to Goodison he would get a warm reception,(unless of cause the rumours about him going on strike are true!) but he made his bed when he dropped us in the shit

Whisper on the wind is we have an accepted an offer from Blackburn for Yobo

Could be possible, they need a CB and have money

They can have Yak too if they really want!

In all honesty though - 2 very good players for a Blackburn, Wigan, etc...

QPR, Feyernord and other clubs are looking to loan Man Citys John Guidetti for the season. Maybe Everton? Would make sense, low wages, proven goalscorer in the reserves and the swedish national team (u21) including 2 goals agains Holland in the last match. Strong Striker with a great shot and good feet. A bit young (19) A bit too cocky (in a bendtner way if you read the swedish newspapers) But he is better than the danish cock.

QPR, Feyernord and other clubs are looking to loan Man Citys John Guidetti for the season. Maybe Everton? Would make sense, low wages, proven goalscorer in the reserves and the swedish national team (u21) including 2 goals agains Holland in the last match. Strong Striker with a great shot and good feet. A bit young (19) A bit too cocky (in a bendtner way if you read the swedish newspapers) But he is better than the danish cock.

Do you think he will be able to hack it in the prem though?

I actually saw that Holland - Sweden U21 game and I did like Guidetti, though it's hard to say whether he could cut it in the Prem because the level of that U21 game and the PL aren't comparable at all. The Dutch U21 isn't really a good generation either. I certainly wouldn't mind him on loan with an option to buy, though I read he's likely to join Feyenoord.

Sturidge is lookin more and more likely to occupy the 6th spot strikers birth at Chelsea. He won't want to stay, and he is someone we could really do with. If we can get Yobo finally off the books, that's where id reinvest the money, on a young hungry striker who can score, is proven and has a fab attitude. Him over Josh at this time anyway!

Josh McEachran is a midfielder isnt he? he is like Barkley for us in that all the players speak highly of him and I remember listening to an interview with Ray Wilkens after a pre season friendly and he was saying he is a great prospect and he will make an as big of an impact as Jack Wilshire did in the next 2 years!

Oh dear, that doesn't sound good! Yea Josh is a CM but as Romey said, he probably wouldn't get a game with us anyway, so a loan for him would be pointless? Sturidge was said on the back of the conversation that included Chelsea.

Back to the LB thing, if that is true its gonna upset even more people. That's not good.

What would be the point of him signing for us as cover though? Chelsea will want him to be playing week in week out, not sitting on the bench.

the only thing i can think of, is get this lad in on loan, who by the signs of things is available and then push Baines into midfield? Cheaper option than to buy a winger or sided mid? We know he can cross and maybe its what DM is thinking based on his budget? Makes sense i suppose?

the only thing i can think of, is get this lad in on loan, who by the signs of things is available and then push Baines into midfield? Cheaper option than to buy a winger or sided mid? We know he can cross and maybe its what DM is thinking based on his budget? Makes sense i suppose?

Personally, I think Baines would be wank as a midfielder.