IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Good to have you back....where've you been?

I've been in Canada for the past 7-8 months, living in British Columbia. I didn't have a lap top over there so I've been "off the grid" so to speak. Thoroughly enjoyable it was though! I am going to miss most of next season as well as I'm moving to China in the middle of august for 7 months, not that the first half of the season is normally worth shouting about anyway :(

Guest blueboy122

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/6500/6/aston-villa-and-newcastle-set-miss-out-swiss-starlet-juventus-make-m

I would also of hoped that we would look at this lad. 7 million is an absolute bargain for this lad, he has so much potential and is already playing for the national side, i imagine if he was english his price would be 30 million plus what a talent he is!

ive seen rumours of Afelley (dutch lad plays for barca) linked with spurs for £4million, why in gods name are we not going in for him at that price if its true? They need the money to buy cesc so offer them the £4m touted and get ourselves a very good player.

ive seen rumours of Afelley (dutch lad plays for barca) linked with spurs for £4million, why in gods name are we not going in for him at that price if its true? They need the money to buy cesc so offer them the £4m touted and get ourselves a very good player.

Loan deal even would be great.....

Loan deal even would be great.....

We've been linked with him in the past - but he chose Barca :doh: - Champions League Finals or chase for 7th in Prem (he made the wrong choice!!!)

I'd like us to try if he became available but I rate our chances as very slim!!! (unless Johnny puts a word in and slags off VDV while he's at it!)

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11800_7062111,00.html

Trezeguet eyes France return :

"I am keen to make sacrifices. The most important thing to me is to find a club that really relies on me. I have big desire to come back."

I know hes 33 but I would still like to have him here. I know the article says he wants to go home to France but surely we could steal him for a season or 2? Thoughts?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11800_7062111,00.html

I know hes 33 but I would still like to have him here. I know the article says he wants to go home to France but surely we could steal him for a season or 2? Thoughts?

Nah, not for me. The days of goodison being an elephants graveyard should be long gone. I would have happily had Klose as he was still playing for a top notch european team and could have got 2 good years. Sounds like his just playing his time out.

http://www.skysports...7062111,00.html

If he's free and accepts low wages... have some good footage of him in my head at Juventus.

If the Afellay rumor for 4 mil is true...now that would be a steal.

Not sure whether it is worth having a 'Fourth Official thread' given the great reliability of his posts on twitter.

He is at Finch farm and says Everton have signed two new players on youth contracts, one of which has been nabbed from under the noses of Liverpool. Yobo is training and there is a trialist from the U.S.A.

Guest blueboy122

This Guy is having a trial with Rangers. I remember him from the 2006 World cup and looked great. Crying out for some pace and a wide player and he is on a free. Moyes should also offer him a trial!

Imagine having him on our counter attack! I think he would be a good addition to the squad because even if he came off the bench now and again he would change the balance of the game and would be a total nightmare for any full back defender. He would surely be a player who we are looking at German international, fantastic pace, winger and on a free transfer!

Edited by blueboy122

Dont you peeps do your Homework, he's another Van de Meyde, No wonder he's only on trial,

In the last 5 years at Betis he's played only 51 games, because he has had four operations on his knees among other injuries.

Thats only an average of 10 games a season for the last five years which is slightly better than V D Meyde, and has only scored 11 goals in a 10 year career, he's just another crock who wouldnt earn his wages.

Click to enlarge

A very big NO from me.