IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

He isnt shite. His goalscoring record on loan last year was almost a goal every other game 13 in 27 for Levante who finished 14th in La Liga. Playing on his own (as he would for us) strong, holds the ball up well and plays in others.

Granted his stats for Man City were not great but just handfuls of appearances in 3 seasons is hardly a platform for consistency

I've just noticed Julien Faubert still at WHU - decent winger. I wonder if WHU were still interested in Yak and whether a swap could be done?

If we're as skint as it seems blatantly obvious to us all then these are the kind of deals that we should be trying to do!

I'd consider a swap deal for Pav, but I'd still want between 5/10mil or another player. Rodders is a player with huge potential at only 20, bearing in mind players don't hit their peak till around 24-26, and with Pav being 30 in December he'll only have another 3 maybe 4 years left at the top. He's got real quality though but isn't consistent enough IMO, but saying that he had a bad patch for Spurs and old Arry seemed to give up on him.

His stats from last season are : Season Club Played Goals YC RC 2010/11 Tottenham 29 (11) 9 3 0

Bearing in mind nearly half of his appearances were as a sub they're not bad, got 4 assists as well I think.

I've just noticed Julien Faubert still at WHU - decent winger. I wonder if WHU were still interested in Yak and whether a swap could be done?

If we're as skint as it seems blatantly obvious to us all then these are the kind of deals that we should be trying to do!

I'd rather have Barrera or Sears over Faubert tbh.

Based on computer game ability or real life?

Barrera based on his ability, he played pretty well in the word cup, i remember him running rings around Abidal when he came on, and awesome in the gold cup.. scoring 2 in the final against the US. Was quality in the Mexican Premiera before moving to West Ham where he flopped majorly. But he's definitely got the potential to be a star in the premiership, just hasn't really shown it yet. And Sears based in ability but mainly potential. He's got pace to burn and a good mate of mine from uni who's a Hammer trained with him in the academy as a youngster, reckons he has plenty of talent and scored bags of goals in the youth set up. I know that means nothing when it comes to stepping to the big time, but its better than not scoring :P Naturally play's behind the striker but can play out wide to. But lets face it, we have no chance of signing either of the two any way

vic hasn't really had a decent run of games..only time he has was in europe and he did well..i'd rather not spend the money and give vic a proper chance if he stays fit and save any money we had for a winger or a proven striker

slap yourself....

I really hope he hasn't. Was a great servant at the club and just highlights Moyes stubbornness one rule for Cahill one for Yobo. Great manager but this is definitely one of his flaws.

On the topic of West ham players i'd take Collison or Barrera for Yak. Collison would be great if his injury hasn't knocked him down a level, and Barrera on potential from the WC.

I really hope he hasn't. Was a great servant at the club and just highlights Moyes stubbornness one rule for Cahill one for Yobo. Great manager but this is definitely one of his flaws.

On the topic of West ham players i'd take Collison or Barrera for Yak. Collison would be great if his injury hasn't knocked him down a level, and Barrera on potential from the WC.

huh.png

Im not being sarcastic but I really havent got the slightest idea what your talking about, did I miss something about Cahill feigning injury and refusing to play for Everton?