IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Hasn't he only just signed one a few months ago? Or was that just a nightmare?

He was joking because of the way it's written.

"I have also heard this morning that there have been some advanced talks with Everton over a deal for Anichebe!"

This was obviously a Stoke fan saying this but Louis has joked about it being an Evertonian saying it!

He was joking because of the way it's written.

"I have also heard this morning that there have been some advanced talks with Everton over a deal for Anichebe!"

This was obviously a Stoke fan saying this but Louis has joked about it being an Evertonian saying it!

I gathered that but it'd only make sense if he hadn't only just signed a new contract!

swp off to the trotters possibly we are still looking for some creativity so why not have a bash?

If we got relegated i would understand links to SWP, he's just not a premiership player. Only made it because of his dad and the newspapers, type of player Redknapp would buy, because the daily scum said he was good and Everton were after him

Hence the meh. If we're not signing him permanently at the end of it then it just seems totally pointless.

Completely agree matey. I wouldn't help another clubs player unless we have a view for permanant. He's obviously impressed though? I know some people who go watch the young'ns and say he looks the real deal, which is good! (i suppose)

Lads, Mustafa plays for my local club in Australia (Central Coast Mariners). First of all, He is NOT going to Borussia. He trialled there and they submitted a bid for him but the club rejected it, as it was only something like $100000. He's quality and was a key figure in our 2nd place finish. Um, hey may have just turned 18, and he is a cult figure due to the ginger fro. Has Nicaraguan and Afghani parents, such a strange genetic makeup ;)

EDIT - News just circulated here, that he has signed a four year deal, with the first year on loan here at his current club. sorry lads, that news i had above was about 3 weeks old.

Dan, i thought he'd gone? How come there's news reporting that he's still being chased?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11787_7011261,00.html

Edited by tenaciousj

Unrelated but amusing Hargreaves story - I used to work at the huge Virgin Megastore in the Arndale Centre ( Manc) and Hargreaves used to come in almost every week to buy DVD box sets, i mean ALOT of dvd box sets ( LA Law, 24, Lost etc). I guess he just had a lot of time on his hands!

Anyway.. I'd take him on a Saha-esque pay per play deal in a second, anything more commited than that I'd be unsure.

Ahh its nice to be back on here.