IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Rovers to keep promising duo. Mon 24th Jan 14:01:54 2011.

Tranmere boss Les Parry has revealed the club have opened negotiations with young homegrown prospects Aaron Cresswell and Dale Jennings with a view to extending their contracts at Prenton Park.

Cresswell, 21, who has established himself as Rovers' first-choice left-back this season, has less than six months of his current deal to run.

Jennings, 18, signed his first professional deal in October and is tied to the club until June 2012.

Parry told the Daily Post: "The process of planning for next season has already started here.

"We are speaking at the moment to Aaron Cresswell and we were speaking to Dale Jennings to see if he wants to extend his contract."

Rovers to keep promising duo. Mon 24th Jan 14:01:54 2011.

Tranmere boss Les Parry has revealed the club have opened negotiations with young homegrown prospects Aaron Cresswell and Dale Jennings with a view to extending their contracts at Prenton Park.

Cresswell, 21, who has established himself as Rovers' first-choice left-back this season, has less than six months of his current deal to run.

Jennings, 18, signed his first professional deal in October and is tied to the club until June 2012.

Parry told the Daily Post: "The process of planning for next season has already started here.

"We are speaking at the moment to Aaron Cresswell and we were speaking to Dale Jennings to see if he wants to extend his contract."

That's nice and all, but if he doesn't want to extend his contract then it doesn't make a blind bit of difference. And if he doesn't want to sign a new deal then Tranmere will sell, and for buttons, because they're more skint than we are (if that's possible).

That's nice and all, but if he doesn't want to extend his contract then it doesn't make a blind bit of difference. And if he doesn't want to sign a new deal then Tranmere will sell, and for buttons, because they're more skint than we are (if that's possible).

some guy called Peter Johnson.... Why does that all sound familiar....

Maybe we could also take Cresswell as cover for Baines. ;) ......... before Rednapp steps in and buys them.

heres a nice little rumour going around on the spurs thread

"Niko Kranjcar, Sandro and Dos Santos on loan for the rest of the season to Everton apparently and we get Phil fcking Neville? I can't help but feel we've been royally raped for this deal."

Who is Sandro?

heres a nice little rumour going around on the spurs thread

"Niko Kranjcar, Sandro and Dos Santos on loan for the rest of the season to Everton apparently and we get Phil fcking Neville? I can't help but feel we've been royally raped for this deal."

Sandro wouldn't get a place in the midfield, and it'd be either or for Nico and Dos Santos, so this wouldn't make any sort of sense.

Edited by Romey 1878

Thanks Mike - Sando = sounds like Rodwell/Felli.

- Dos Santos = Hasnt made the grade or an impact in the prem

- Kranjcar = would like him here but not at Nevilles expense.

Agree with Matt on this maybe is Kranjcar was perm and the other 2 on loan then yes but if after 4 months we have nothing out of it thats its bad business.

• 4 weeks later...

So it has a link then? :unsure:

If that was meant for my "rumour" there aint link. Tbh am really confused about this, but put it up just about it was mentioned in magazine i read week in week out. I have no idea where it has come from and i have also no idea about the player, is he even a player we would want,

Edit: even this is not edit i am so drunk atm that i dont know is there a lot of stpid typs.

• 2 weeks later...