IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

this may be bullshit anyway - rumoured that man u are after barkley not rodwell, from a friend of stubbs that alex ferguson was at a reserve game and said to subbsy to look after barkley.

Wouldn't surprise me. Fergie doesn't nurture talent any more, he just steals them from other clubs instead.

More i think about it, the more i'd love for us to enquire about Lewis Holtby. Yes he'd cost us about the same as we paid for Bily, but if we got most of that money back, that's where i hope its spent. Quality winger, with pace, skill, technical ability, a genuine love for Everton and a hunger to succeed. What more do you want!?

Also Schalke had a shocker last season, that could help!

Edited by tenaciousj

Sheedy on Bluekipper:

Quote from sheedy;

I'm not saying a signing is imminent but i have no reason to doubt my source and his opinion is that N'zogbia is now a genuine target for our club , my source himself has his doubts how we'd finance it his opinion is we would hope to use the Yak,Yobo and Vaughan cash. This bloke reliable and in his opinion we have targetted the player.

Edited by tenaciousj

More i think about it, the more i'd love for us to enquire about Lewis Holtby. Yes he'd cost us about the same as we paid for Bily, but if we got most of that money back, that's where i hope its spent. Quality winger, with pace, skill, technical ability, a genuine love for Everton and a hunger to succeed. What more do you want!?

Also Schalke had a shocker last season, that could help!

How much would Holtby cost around? Much rather we went for him than N'zogbia

From GOT-

I have a friend who is in the know what is happening around in KRC Genk and he said me we offered some money for Jelle Vossen but our first bid was rejected. He said as well there are two bid was rejected. He said as well there are two other clubs from England and one club from France in the battle for him with us. I will try to gain more more info as soon as possible In short what my friend said to me, he sees him ike great striker, he looks quite like younger Belgian version of player like Huntelaar and he thinks he would be great bargain buy for us. He got 17 goals (top scorer of Belgian league) and 7 assists in 27 games last season and he helped a lot Genk to won the Belgian title And I see, we were already linked in the media

Everton target Steven Defour will make a decision on his future when he returns from his summer holiday.

Reports in Belgium have suggested that David Moyes' side and Spartak Moscow are currently leading the chase for the Standard Liege midfielder, who is expected to leave the club this summer.

And Defour's agent, Paul Stefani, has confirmed that the 22-year-old will have his pick of "several" offers when he gets back to Belgium.

Stefani said: "The player has several major offers but he is now on holiday.

"When he gets back we will discuss his future with Standard. Until then we can do more."

Edit: http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/8214/6/defour-delays-decision-everton-move

Edited by tenaciousj