IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

• 2 weeks later...

People seem to hang on what this chap says...

http://www.thtandlca...GodItsOver.html

An interesting list of players - wonder if Holtby would be a Jan option?

Think as someone posted in the article German clubs are not ones for doing mid season sales, I think Landon will come in during Jan with will give us another option up top or on the wings.

Think as someone posted in the article German clubs are not ones for doing mid season sales, I think Landon will come in during Jan with will give us another option up top or on the wings.

I can't see Moyes paying money for him. He was good, but he wasn't all that, and as a striker I'd be surprised if he wants to end his days sprinting up and down the line like a young winger.

I can't see Moyes paying money for him. He was good, but he wasn't all that, and as a striker I'd be surprised if he wants to end his days sprinting up and down the line like a young winger.

I think we'll definately be in for Donovan on-loan in Jan, also I genuinely think we'll be in for Rodellega if Wigan can't tie him down. He'll have 6months left come Jan and I think the prospect of staying in the Prem and NW would be a very good option - would imagine £4m tops.

http://www.nsno.co.u...ic,14431.0.html

Don't see the point myself - would prefer Gueye get the game time.

just to make up numbers i think. Makes sense really as a fall back; international (albeit Scottish) who knows the EPL well, can score the occasional beauty, make our registered players count at 18.... Depending on his wages of course.

• 2 months later...

Are you sure it's not yen he will be paid in?

Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka will be offered a mega-money deal with Chinese side Shanghai Shenhua in January as negotiations over a new deal at Stamford Bridge appear to be dead in the water.

Anelka is in the final year of his contract and will be free to talk to clubs when the winter transfer window opens.

There are numerous clubs interested in him, with big-spending Russians Anzhi Makhachkala among those keen on talking to the Frenchman over a deal.

At 32, Anelka is likely to net one more big pay day before he retires from the game and Chinese Super League side Shanghai are ready to grant him a deal worth around £10m-a-year. major overreaction alert.gif

Under pressure Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas is keen on shifting some of his club's older players this winter and Anelka's time at Stamford Bridge appears to be coming to an end.

hennassey

coleman,jags,duffy,baines

drenthe,felli,rodwell,holtby

walters,vellios

what do you guys think ??

howard for me is not assertive enough, i want a keeper who commands his area and makes corner balls his and hennessey is a blue, distin is a good defender but he is 33 and heitinga doesnt cut it for me, holtby all be it german is a life long blue and germany under 21 captain and so is walters (a blue not german lol), only 3 new faces in that team not for mega money and they would all love to come to us with them being blues and would defo do a good job

hennassey

coleman,jags,duffy,baines

drenthe,felli,rodwell,holtby

walters,vellios

what do you guys think ??

howard for me is not assertive enough, i want a keeper who commands his area and makes corner balls his and hennessey is a blue, distin is a good defender but he is 33 and heitinga doesnt cut it for me, holtby all be it german is a life long blue and germany under 21 captain and so is walters (a blue not german lol), only 3 new faces in that team not for mega money and they would all love to come to us with them being blues and would defo do a good job

Not being funny youve posted this 3 times on here and once on another website, i think every evertonian on the planets gonna no you post january team soon enough.