IGNORED

Mario Lemina

46 minutes ago, Tonsta said:

Dont know much about this lad other than he could not get a regular place in a side in the relegation zone all season, and the manager wants rid of him.

Not great vibes of this.

He was injured for part of last season. 

Don't think we'll be in for someone with his character. Only there two years and he was injured for half a season yet he's already pushing for a move. Papers earlier in the summer said he was trying to force a move to united. 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/mario-lemina/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/170934/saison/2018/wettbewerb/GB1/verein/180

8 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Big yes for me. Strong, tricky, good in a tackle and good at linking up play. 

Not sure about this personality issue though? I don’t know enough about it to make an opinion.

Highlights make him look amazing, for sure. Nobody is likely to be the tackler Gana was but he’s certainly in a whole different class on the ball. 

1 minute ago, SpartyBlue said:

Highlights make him look amazing, for sure. Nobody is likely to be the tackler Gana was but he’s certainly in a whole different class on the ball. 

Yes I don’t think he will be as good a destroyer as Gana, but he may be the different type of player that we’re looking for.

But your right, I have only watched clips of him and that doesn’t mean nothing.

2 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Yes I don’t think he will be as good a destroyer as Gana, but he may be the different type of player that we’re looking for.

But your right, I have only watched clips of him and that doesn’t mean nothing.

Well it’s clear that he’s much better with the ball than Gana but that was a low bar to be sure. If the signing of Kean is true it’s well timed. Those who are disappointed at Idrissa’s departure will be distracted a bit by adding an exciting young striker. 

1 minute ago, SpartyBlue said:

My Soton buddy says he has all the talent in the world but over dribbles a bit. Doesn't fit the style they want to play now.

Well that’s perfect then because the man he’s replacing just made sure he gave the ball to someone else, so at least a couple of our fans will be happy to see him overplaying.