• Tom Davies
    • Abdoulaye Doucouré
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • James Rodríguez
    • Richarlison
    • Alex Iwobi
    • Fabian Delph

1 minute ago, RuffRob said:

Yeah, that was me. Thought his general touches where landing the team in trouble at times especially in the first half, he just seemed of the pace a little, then he goes and calmly puts two goals in the back of the net like he was on the training ground. He definately needs a dacoure or allan around him, but fortunately we have them, so great team balance. 

Yeah there was a bad touch or two and a stray pass but he was still immense in his build up play. I still cant believe how good of a player we have. 

Could have been any player bar Pickford and Walcott really.

Went for Mina as he was immense, but could easily be Tom Davies, James, Doucouré, all were so impressive.

Massive shout out to Iwobi and Siggy who, like Tom Davies look so much better in sides with a top manager and better players around them. For the first time in a long time we have a very talented squad with lots of options for Carlo to choose from.

19 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

James.

Two goals and an assist, and just looked silky as fuck.

Big shout to Mina. I'm not a fan of his at all, but he was a rock back there today.

Everton keep this up and I'm going to turn into an alcoholic.

How have you not turned into an alcoholic already after the last few years? 

22 hours ago, BedfordBlue said:

Not even close to m.o.m

I am very surprised too. He did OK and he certainly bailed out Pickford with one great challenge but he was light years from Allan (on past performances) and Doucoure (yesterday). Him and Siggy would have been in big trouble without Doucoure yesterday IMO.

Whilst I have sympathy with him having to fill in at RB but he was caught out a couple of times too, one of which led to a threatening attack. 

I'm especially critical of that position as its a position I think is crucial. There was a noticeable improvement when Delph came on which then lapsed again as we got towards the end of the game.