IGNORED

Blues vs Boro & Neville's Injury

RuffRob

Well its been a while after all the international boring nonse, but we are soon back to the real action

This will be tough after the break, with new injuries, little time to prepare and borough being hard to predict

Will we continue our streak of draws :huh:

Im praying for any sort of way win

COYB

Edited by Zed

If Carsley is fit he can do the holding job, we have to revert to 4-5-1.

Beattie is out of sorts and has'nt played like a £6M Striker, and that 4-4-2 last week didnt inspire me at all.

Davey might ask Mc Fad to play on the left, Osman on the right, and Cahill and Arteta inside, We must go 4-5-1 in an away game.

or should he play that 3-5-2 formation. :lol::lol:

Edited by Licker

Wooooooohoooooooo :D:D:D:D

The fish just got a phone call and theres a place going spare on my very bestest unofficial supporters coach. Cant realy afford to go but hey you only live once :D

So you lucky people can expect another "fish special" match report on sunday, containing detailed accounts of much drinking, lots of piss taking, possibly a tad of interaction with the local police force and unfortunatly very little football. I'm sorry guys but a proper match report is often a bit of an issue after the amount of ale consumed on said coach.

One thing I am looking forward to tho' is der der der der Andy Johnson as I do believe that is the exact tune Boro' belt out at every opportunity over the loud speakers to drown out the fact that the only noise in their ground is made by the kids who fill the front rows with "school freebies"!

Getting all excited now I hope the blues pull through and give us a day to remember!

Some fond memories of Boro' last season with all the traveling blues singing Labone, Labone, Labooone, Laboone, Labone and the tea bar getting shut cos the police couldnt calm us down B) I love going away!

------------Howard---------------

Hibbo---Yobo---Lescott---Valente

--------------Cars-----------------

Arteta--Davies--Cahill--McFadden

------------Johnson--------------

Not what I would pick but after the international displays and with Pip's injury I think that could be what Moyes opts for on Saturday!

A win should really be expected at boro their not exactly setting the world alight although they've got some decent players. Would like to see Davies play this especially with him coming out in the press mid week saying he might have to move on if he doesn't get first team football-good chance for him to show that he's good enough. Not sure if Cahill will start this one he only got on a plane last night or this morning can't remember which one so he'll be jet lagged plus tired as the socceroos have been doing alot of promotional work as well as playing.

Go for a 2-0 with AJ and Ossie to score although i think we might leave it late until we score.

Food for thought then Cahill on the bench with Davies to start and drag the c*nt off if he doesnt perform!

Also I wouoldnt be against giving Arteta a short, sharp shock! His final ball had been virtually non exsistant apart from the cross at Newcastle and in the last few weeks he has given away posession far too much.

Dont shoot me, I'm just thinking out loud :unsure:

I agree, if you are at the top trying to get every point you can, and certain players are not performing, its time to rotate. Thats what the squad is for, and the last 3 league games have ended in draws when at least 2 of them should have been wins.......................4 points lost so its time to shake them up.

but i would still go away with the 4-5-1 formation.

I think its unfair to single Osman out, he has been consistant, but not electric. We expect so much from Arteta though dont we and I was saying the same thing a couple of weeks ago

I'll go along with goldfishes team except I dont think Mcfad will start, that will be Ozzie

Moyes, may suprise us all and thow a 4-4-2 out with BT & AJ up front, I know BT didn't inspire in his last game, but hes hardly played. Dont give up on him yet, i think hes going nowhere anyway

I would consider resting Cahill for the start of this one, becasue of his traveling with international duty.

Osman and Arteta will be fresh

Carsley only had the one game.

Davies played 2 games, but both at home, and had a couple of good outings for Wales.

Davies Carsley

Osman, Arteta,

McFadden

Johnston

Cahill used as an impact sub if needed. at give McFadden a crack in the position Cahill has been adoting the last few games.

Osman and Davies should be able to interchange well on the right.

I don't care who plays how we play or even if the ref is on our sides and gives us a penalty when it shouldn't as long as we get back to winning ways.

Can't afford to keep drawing. Yes its better than winning but have to be careful that players don't starting going out for the draw and thinking only going to get a draw.

I would go 4-5-1

Howard

Hibbo, Yobo, Lescott, Valente

Carsley

Davies, Cahill, Osman, Arteta

Johnson.

I think that we going to struggle this game to break them down and think that they will catch us.

i think its going to be a smash and grab but not for us.

2 v 0 lose with a counter attack and a late goal with us pushing for a point.

Can't see anything other than a lose this game

I don't care who plays how we play or even if the ref is on our sides and gives us a penalty when it shouldn't as long as we get back to winning ways.

Can't afford to keep drawing. Yes its better than winning but have to be careful that players don't starting going out for the draw and thinking only going to get a draw.

I would go 4-5-1

Howard

Hibbo, Yobo, Lescott, Valente

Carsley

Davies, Cahill, Osman, Arteta

Johnson.

I think that we going to struggle this game to break them down and think that they will catch us.

i think its going to be a smash and grab but not for us.

2 v 0 lose with a counter attack and a late goal with us pushing for a point.

Can't see anything other than a lose this game

dont you mean losing adam.

yeh id go with that team we should go full out for the win. dont rest on a 1 goal lead. dont even rest on a 3 goal lead if we have one. keep attacking as its the best form of defence. lets murder these fake geordie twats

dont you mean losing adam.

yeh id go with that team we should go full out for the win. dont rest on a 1 goal lead. dont even rest on a 3 goal lead if we have one. keep attacking as its the best form of defence. lets murder these fake geordie twats

Yeah you are right my ole dad(god rest his soul)use to say the best form of defence is to ATTACK. :P:P

1-0 down and already I think thats it, 0 points from this game. Are all those people who were happy with those three draws when we should have won still happy about them?

Bloody hell Mark you must be a barrel of laughs to go to a match with. 1-0 down after half an hour and you've given up! It's a shame to lose the unbeaten record same as it was a shame to not beat Wigan, Newcastle and City but thirteen points from eight games is a position I'd have settled for at the start of the season...couple of wins and we'll be back on track...keep the faith :D . We had more posession than Boro, more shots and more corners and we pinned them back at the end...good God we've all been through much worse than this!