IGNORED

Nathan Patterson

c1982

4 hours ago, Hafnia said:

dyche said it was a pity he got injured cos he was coming into form in training........ amongst other bits of nonsense this was his biggest lie.

Very strange sounds like he’s trying to blow smoke up Pattersons arse in an attempt to build bridges.  

3 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Would you rather a manager say "yeah the lad can fuck off, never gonna play for me ever again"?

Yes I would rather the truth, I think the smack around the head and the fact that Godfrey kept him out of the team for weeks when we hadn’t won a league game for 3 months, is more than enough to tell me what he really thinks of Patterson, so now he knows he can’t play for the rest of the season he gives him praise, but never mentioned him when he wasn’t injured. 
Absolute bollocks. 

3 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Would you rather a manager say "yeah the lad can fuck off, never gonna play for me ever again"?

I'd rather the manager actually not destroy a good prospects career in favour of a 39 year old who's been utter shite or a centre half who is the worst positional defender we have. 

Other than that - dyche thought nothing of telling the media the slap wasn't an issue - Patterson just didn't get the joke.  I don't think he gives a shit about the lad and it came across as disingenuous as dyche usually is. "Good outfit"