IGNORED

Everton V Arsenal Part Ii

Zed

Carling Cup is here again, first time we've said that at this stage of the season for a few years

I'm wondering if Arsene will field his reserves or make his superstars play due to their loss at the weekend

Anyway, if hes up for a fight Im sure Davey will chin him

WE have got a point to prove here and I'll predict a 2-1 win

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-0 us

Im going to go and get me ticket in a bit after work, I hope theres some left :( (should have just got it with me season ticket seat :( )

Lets fuckin do it blues, a trip to Cardiff would be a rather nice present to meself :D

COME ON YOU BLUES!

The Goldfish's Battlecry

As usual I'm not going to get involved in any of this prediction rubbish, I go the match for one thing and one thing only, A GOOD TIME.

I just read this on Kipper.

DAVID MOYES: "I keep hearing from other managers that Goodison Park is the toughest ground to come to in the Premiership, what with the proximity of the supporters to the pitchand the noise that they make, especially in night games. That's what I have heard and it is something for the supporters to be proud of.They can certainly help us tomorrow night and we know that Goodison is a special place for this type of occasion."

Its true and we all know it!

So anyone and everyone who will be at Goodison tonight lets forget Saturday and anyone you dont like or think isnt pulling their weight at the moment. Lets not be quiet or moan at the lads, do you want to visit Cardiff before we move back to Wembly?? I do!

We all know we can drag any sorry excuse of a team through any match if were realy up for it so lets do it tonight lets get our boys into the next round and all the way to our first cup in 12 long years. Lets show them we are right behind them and give them the confidence to win tonight and destroy Villa at the weekend keeping those sorry bunch of gobshites over the park below us for another week and hopefully the rest of the season.

So Evertonians I ask you all to bring your singing voices tonight, wrap up warm it's gona be a nasty evening and lets scare those French pricks off the pitch at Goodison.

SING YOUR HEARTS OUT FOR THE LADS B)

*thank you, soap box returned to Mac's shed until next time*

The Goldfish's Battlecry

As usual I'm not going to get involved in any of this prediction rubbish, I go the match for one thing and one thing only, A GOOD TIME.

I just read this on Kipper.

DAVID MOYES: "I keep hearing from other managers that Goodison Park is the toughest ground to come to in the Premiership, what with the proximity of the supporters to the pitchand the noise that they make, especially in night games. That's what I have heard and it is something for the supporters to be proud of.They can certainly help us tomorrow night and we know that Goodison is a special place for this type of occasion."

Its true and we all know it!

So anyone and everyone who will be at Goodison tonight lets forget Saturday and anyone you dont like or think isnt pulling their weight at the moment. Lets not be quiet or moan at the lads, do you want to visit Cardiff before we move back to Wembly?? I do!

We all know we can drag any sorry excuse of a team through any match if were realy up for it so lets do it tonight lets get our boys into the next round and all the way to our first cup in 12 long years. Lets show them we are right behind them and give them the confidence to win tonight and destroy Villa at the weekend keeping those sorry bunch of gobshites over the park below us for another week and hopefully the rest of the season.

So Evertonians I ask you all to bring your singing voices tonight, wrap up warm it's gona be a nasty evening and lets scare those French pricks off the pitch at Goodison.

SING YOUR HEARTS OUT FOR THE LADS B)

*thank you, soap box returned to Mac's shed until next time*

IT'S A GRAND OLD TEAM TO PLAY FOR............

Edited by Randomness

Whoooooooooaah...

We don't care what the red shite say...

Arsenal sixteen for tonight...

Manuel Almunia

Mart Poom

Philippe Senderos

Johan Djourou

Emmanuel Eboue

Armand Traore

Mathieu Flamini

Alexandre Song

Theo Walcott

Denilson

Emmanuel Adebayor

Jeremie Aliadiere

Matthew Connolly

Mark Randall

Fran Merida

Ryan Garry

Edited by mikeo

Enjoy it tonight people...I wanted to be there (even got wifely blessing) but Josh has a really big thing going on at school tomorrow and putting him to bed at two or three in the morning would have been unfair. Got a good feeling about tonight, not because the Arse are putting out a young team...it's a rare chance for a lot of them so they'll be going for it big time, I just think we're due a bit of silver!

What ever happend to 3 Yella's & ure off?..>Str8 red cmon Poll you fukin Troll.

Fuk - Dowm 1-0 not long left... :(

LATE EDIT: All over, have just joined in with the throngs @ Goodison & booooed that Wanker in black.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.