IGNORED

Just Seen This - Transfer Window Spec

ok lol so as it stands...............

?????????????????????HOWARD?????????????????????????

???NEVILE???YOBO???LESCOTT???VALENTE???????????????

???ARTETA????RIQUELME???FERNANDES???ETHRINGTON???

??????????????????????????CAHILL????????????????????????

?????????????????????????NUGENT????????????????????????

UNTILL AJ GETS BACK

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know anything about him so can't say anything.

However he knows if he comes its only going to be as cover for Yobo and Lesscot so why would he come when he can stay and get games for SW without any problems.

Honestly think that the Fernandes deal has fallen through. News first broke 3 days ago. he had a medical 3 days ago and the website has not updated the story since Tuesday.

Sorry for me we have not completed the deal for some reason like we had to pay his wages

or maybe they got him instead of. :blink:

If the fernandes deal has fallen through, then serious questions need to be raised towards the board and the manager, looks like we have got this Bougherra which is a start, but until he's holding up a blue shirt next to moyes you never know with us do you.

''The player is happy to join the team it's just a bit of red tape that we've got left to deal with," an Everton spokesman told BBC Sport. he is owned by about 95 diffrent people thats waht the problem is. fuckin ell just move on. it wud of been nice but its been a full week now if it deosnt come off atleast we would then have a few other people instead of just relying on one to come off. get ethrington to replace davies and a stricker for are injury hit stike force and we havnt done to bad.

This just sums up Everton this.

Sell a player, poor as he was, he was a player, attempt to get a player in, announce it to the world then its goes tits up and we end up with fuck all.

Even if it does go through, which I doubt, its still a shody set up at Goodison, it needs to get sorted out :angry:

The think that really annoys me and we should be used to it by now is that there is still no news coming from Everton. No update since Tuesday.

The only thing I would have said is that if the deal has fallen through then surely would have heard something from like sky or something like that.

The Fernandes story is not even on the home screen any more. 2 of the places are taken up by Macfadden injury which DM says he might look for a new striker if any around which we all know what that means don't we!!!!!

Don't know anything about him so can't say anything.

However he knows if he comes its only going to be as cover for Yobo and Lesscot so why would he come when he can stay and get games for SW without any problems.

Honestly think that the Fernandes deal has fallen through. News first broke 3 days ago. he had a medical 3 days ago and the website has not updated the story since Tuesday.

Sorry for me we have not completed the deal for some reason like we had to pay his wages

Not necessarily mate, he is very versatile (which we know is what Moyes like). I think he could comfortably replace Hibbo at right back.

The think that really worries me is if this doesn't come off and then when no one else joins we going to have to go through the old business again of

'we tried to sign people but there was no-one there and the deal for Fernandes fell through dispite us trying to get it sorted out in time'

'We will just to have to manage with the very small squad we have made even worse due to injuries and sell players when we don't have any goddam replacements'