IGNORED

Everton Vs. The Shi'ite

aaron

spurs was meant to be last weds wasnt it?

defo called off thou, because they had a cup game with the arse.

Zed - i dont think its because AJ is injured that we all seem to think the worst. for me its due the the thumping we game them and due to the current form they are in, and only conceding 3 goals at home in the league. i know its a derby and the form book goes out the window, but the confidence doesnt

well its a good job they dont rely on us for confidence is it

There plenty of time after the match to slate the players

Any chance of any optimism. We might as well not even turn up

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well its a good job they dont rely on us for confidence is it

There plenty of time after the match to slate the players

Any chance of any optimism. We might as well not even turn up

As far as i know this is where we predict what we think will happen in a game, sorry im missing some optimism for this one. but ill happily eat my words if we pull something out of this

As far as i know this is where we predict what we think will happen in a game, sorry im missing some optimism for this one. but ill happily eat my words if we pull something out of this

That is true, but judging my posts in this thread and most others you would think we were in the relegation zone

Some poepe on this board (not you) have turned into the people they used moan about, posting negitivity into every single thread. Why the fuck they follow Everton I have no fuckin idea.

There is such a thing as getting behind your team through thick and thin, and people with short memories should realise that we are at the thicker end of the wedge at the moment

i know what you man Zed

if i end up with a ticket on saturady believe me ill get behind the boys untill my throat is fucked.

and im extremely optimistic about the future, ok BK hasnt got a clue, but as a club we have inroads in the far east, we are creating a market in canada, we have a potential stadium developemtn in the next few years, as a club we should be optimistic

and i know form means fuck all in a derby, but the RS are playing really really well, 11 wins out of the last 12 league games i think it is. id love them to play like they did against the arse, but i think they'll want revenge big time.

i think its a really big ask at the mo

That is true, but judging my posts in this thread and most others you would think we were in the relegation zone

Some poepe on this board (not you) have turned into the people they used moan about, posting negitivity into every single thread. Why the fuck they follow Everton I have no fuckin idea.

There is such a thing as getting behind your team through thick and thin, and people with short memories should realise that we are at the thicker end of the wedge at the moment

Posting a personal opinion on the predicting of scores has nothing to do with support.

Its only when people don't watch or turn up for games because they think they are getting beat is when you have to questions people support.

If I knew we were going to get beat 5-0 and had the chance to go, I would still go and support the team. But to questions peoples support because they think they are going to get beat is a little over-the-top.

I do think we are going to get beat, but I'm still certainly trying to get a ticket and will continue to do so. (My mate is a season ticket holder but hes in work so hopefully, just hopefully I'll get a ticket but that would mean sitting in the Liverpool end but I don't care.)

Posting a personal opinion on the predicting of scores has nothing to do with support.

Its only when people don't watch or turn up for games because they think they are getting beat is when you have to questions people support.

If I knew we were going to get beat 5-0 and had the chance to go, I would still go and support the team. But to questions peoples support because they think they are going to get beat is a little over-the-top.

I do think we are going to get beat, but I'm still certainly trying to get a ticket and will continue to do so. (My mate is a season ticket holder but hes in work so hopefully, just hopefully I'll get a ticket but that would mean sitting in the Liverpool end but I don't care.)

I personally dont think it is over the top, if you cant be positive before a game, no matter who you playing (especially the derby) WHY bother. To keep this within topic, the RS who view this board (and they do) will be pissing them selves at the way we put ourselves down, just like I was when we beat them in that humiliating 3-0 defeat earlier this season

As for people posting their opinions, fine - im all for that, but this is MY opinion LIKE IT OR NOT

Edited by Zed

If Terry Henry Could nudge Carragher off the ball victor is going to have a field day. 3-1 us, TC and Victor and a pip neville special.

Just read this and imagined it happenin and suddenly filled with optimism!!

Neville gaining revenge for last season,

Another erratic display from their keeper

Tim scoring his usual Derby goal.

It CAN happen,

We CAN do it,

BELIEVE!!!!

p.s. 2 -0 to them...bastards, but still optimistic for the remainder of the season!!!

lol, you've changed your mind on the score more times than...:huh: (oh shit, quick think of something that changes it minds quite a lot, what you can't think of anything? your stupid) :|

Changed your mind more times Than Stevie G deciding his future. :D

He's going to get it bad in derby Steve he will have to leave liverpool,

"OH STEVIE GERRARD THE BABY'S NOT YOURS"

the RS who view this board (and they do) will be pissing them selves at the way we put ourselves down

I've never cared what the RS fans think or say and never will.

if you cant be positive before a game, no matter who you playing (especially the derby) WHY bother

Cos its a Derby, anything can happen but at the moment I predict we'll get beat. Sorry but thats just a feeling and has nothing to do with my support of the club at all. I've never been the most pessimistic person and always thought we have a chance against anyone but on this occasion its just a feeling I have. You never know, as the week progresses I might get into the hype of the derby and feel more positive but atm I don't.

but this is MY opinion LIKE IT OR NOT

Ditto :)

(agree to disagree springs to mind :P )

Edited by TrueBlue