• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

unless the weather clears up there will be no derby

It will, some sexy bird on SSN has just said it will be all clear

I have also just had clearance to go the pub :) but wont be able to get their till the second half as the missus works til 1:30

By that time it might not be worth going :o

I would have settled for that before we started. Plus I had us for a draw in the tipping.

ATB

Mac

I'd have settled for four points off them at the start of the season and considering we were away and they were on a good run, a very good result. We need to sort the midfield out though, need to create more chances.

Good result....could have won if Johson had striked better...credit to him for he played through injuries...

The rest of the team did well....we are still the better side in Liverpool until the next derby game at least! lol...

I wonder why would anyone like peter crouch potato? He is lame actor...just a touch and he is on da floor seeking a penalty or a free kick!

Credit to the blues for we always played like the real man with BALLS! and not some acting shites~!

Will take that. Was worried that Arteta may have got too hot headed there. Thought there would be more fireworks there, but it seemed that we were the only ones playing there to prove something. Defense was fantastic. Hard for AJ to play up front all by himself the whole game; shame he wasn't 100% otherwise he would have run them ragged.

Good result and fantastic performance from everyone in defence , Stubbs and Lescott were colossal and Carsley and Neville worked tirelessly in the middle of the park , plus i dont think i've ever seen Hibbert get forward so much in one game .

Thought we could have used the ball better and gave it away way too easily at times but i would have taken a draw before the game started so am very pleased and can enjoy my night out in Blackpool tonight without the fear of gloating RS hanging over me .

Happy days . :)

Welcome back Hibbo. Thanks Stubbsy. Great point. What's this "small club" comment from Benitez? Obviously expected to beat us by playing three strikers! Can't help notice the confidence that having a reliable goalie brings to the defence.

Just had a text about that comment. He's made a prick of himself there, bitter bastard. How many did the "big club" score against the "small club" this season. Check your stats rafa you fat moron!

Im proud of the lads today, a couple of them I'd have some complaints about but I'll let it go because we got a good result against the shite.

I have to say I thought Stubbs would get murdered today but he was solid as a rock, and easily our MOTM amongst heroes.

Let's not waste this now, we've got to kick on against Blackburn next week.