Everton Vs. The Shi'ite

aaron

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The thing is Kopite - lets be honest - Gary Neville is just giving as good as he gets. Barton, Fowler, Neville etc.

Gary Neville has always been outspoken (remember it was he that led the England player revolt over Ferdinand that time). Phil Neville goes about his business in a much quieter way, so I for one have no problem with him.

Can't see anything other than a Everton lose.

I expect Beattie to score but don't think it will be enough.

3 v 1 to them and hate to say it but Crouch will score against us.

I don't think that Fernandes will start and don't think that VDM will start either.

Wouldn't have thought so, could bring that Arbeola (sp?) on as a sub later on in the game if they are in the lead.

But its the eve of the game and I've got a little confident of nicking this 2-1 :D think it helps with all the arguing with the red shite of late. I'd love, just love it if we beat them (Keegan anyone ;))

Can't see anything other than a Everton lose.

I expect Beattie to score but don't think it will be enough.

3 v 1 to them and hate to say it but Crouch will score against us.

I don't think that Fernandes will start and don't think that VDM will start either.

Well thatS optimistc mate,thanks for that. 2-2 Cahill,Victor for us and who gives a shit for them!

AND WE´LL HANG THE KOPITES ONE BY ONE ON THE BANKS OF THE ROYAL BLUE MERSEY!!!

post-2727-1170428971_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blue Blooded Bootle Buck!

We have the smallest squad in the Premiership you know, 22 players. Watford have 35 for christs sake.

EDIT - actually I think it's 26, which does not make us have the smallest squad in the league. Someone on Toffeeweb posted 22 that's why I thought it was that many

Edited by Romey 1878

All I expect from the lads tommorow if 100% commitment, go out them from the start, go in for everyball and attack as much as they can.

In work all day tommoorow so wont see any off, was going to go down and try and get a ticket as well :(

SING YOUR HEARTS OUT BLUES IF YOUR GOING!!!

0-0

BLue inside me goes for the cheeky 1-0 though :D (cahill)

We have the smallest squad in the Premiership you know, 22 players. Watford have 35 for christs sake.

EDIT - actually I think it's 26, which does not make us have the smallest squad in the league. Someone on Toffeeweb posted 22 that's why I thought it was that many

I'm happy with our 22/26 rather Watford's 35! Glad t have Hibbo back and I don't think the Shite will fancy Victor playing. 2-2.

haha if any1 has heard the fernandes interview moyes says suthin at the end of the interview to hint he wont be starting so now i think the team will be

Howard

Hibbert Lescott Yobo Naysmith

Arteta Carsley Nev Cahil VDM

Johnson.

That would be what i would expect it to be

Alan Wiley is the ref.

thank fook for that, as long as its not poll, he always seems to be the ref and as we all know he is a twit, for both sides mind you, but I dont like his face