IGNORED

F1 Chat

On 18/02/2022 at 17:55, Gwlad all over said:

If Hamilton is as mentally strong as he always maintains he won't have a problem fighting for this year's championship. The problems might come when George gets the bit between the teeth. 

I think team orders may hamper George this season the team will be going all out to right a wrong and make sure Hamilton get’s the championship, so he can retire with the eighth championship title which will make him the most successful driver in F1 history. 

30 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I think team orders may hamper George this season the team will be going all out to right a wrong and make sure Hamilton get’s the championship, so he can retire with the eighth championship title which will make him the most successful driver in F1 history. 

Good grief, get over it man!!

As the man himself says, "There is no point looking back or commenting on any of it. It's done, dusted, so I move forwards." 

24 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Good grief, get over it man!!

As the man himself says, "There is no point looking back or commenting on any of it. It's done, dusted, so I move forwards." 

I’m over it 😡well nearly😀, just saying they will use what happened last season as a focus for him winning it this season, and as for George I can see team orders impacting his season if it helps Hamilton. 

47 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I’m over it 😡well nearly😀, just saying they will use what happened last season as a focus for him winning it this season, and as for George I can see team orders impacting his season if it helps Hamilton. 

23 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

Russell would have to follow team orders but I think he'll find that difficult as he's such a confident individual.

I really don't see team orders coming in until or unless only one of them is in a contest for the title with another car, if George is leading a Mercedes one two on the last lap in Bahrain there's no way he'll be asked to back off.

Russell will get the same treatment as Bottas, it's totally equal until one car is effectively out of the title race.

Unfortunately for Valtierri, he was usually out of the race pretty early which meant he had to deal with quite a few team orders. I expect George (especially at the start) to be fighting with Lewis just as much as Max, Sergio and the rest will.

33 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

Go for it Mike!!

I know they say to pay no attention to testing, but in 2009 when Brawn were rapid "out of the box" I was sorely tempted to have a flutter on Jenson for the title, even though I never bet (wish I had). Odds back then were along the lines of 200/1, Lando is around 20/1....could happen.

24 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Ricciardo fastest this morning👍

Particularly at the start of the season I think we're in for quite a bit of excitement and I won't be surprised if there's a different winner of the first 3 or 4 races as teams learn about the cars and get to grips with them properly.

After that we'll probably see things settle down into more of a pattern for the rest of the season.

Haas team boss Gunther Steiner has said the future of his driver Nikita Mazepin "needs to resolved".

Steiner said the team had "legal issues to go through" in an apparent hint the US-based outfit are trying to split from Mazepin and the sponsorship money that comes from his father Dmitry - a billionaire with close ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Haas had already removed the logos advertising Mazepin's company before Friday's final day of this week's pre-season test in Barcelona.

Steiner said the team would work on the situation next week, but insisted the future of Haas in F1 was not in doubt.

Hopefully the snotty little shit wil be binned now.

5 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Haas team boss Gunther Steiner has said the future of his driver Nikita Mazepin "needs to resolved".

Steiner said the team had "legal issues to go through" in an apparent hint the US-based outfit are trying to split from Mazepin and the sponsorship money that comes from his father Dmitry - a billionaire with close ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Haas had already removed the logos advertising Mazepin's company before Friday's final day of this week's pre-season test in Barcelona.

Steiner said the team would work on the situation next week, but insisted the future of Haas in F1 was not in doubt.

Hopefully the snotty little shit wil be binned now.

Lets face it, the only reason he's there is because of the money he brings with him. It certainly isn't because he's a skilful driver. So if they send the Russian money away they have no reason for keeping the talentless wet wipe around.

Couldn't happen to a nicer cunt.