IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

I'm not sure what exactly happened in the season finale of Lost .. but I'm quite sure they weren't all dead from the beginning.

Waiting for the lost-forums to go online again to see what some of the other theories are. IMO, they weren't planning on giving a theory that would explain the last 6 seasons because they couldn't come up with one. So they just made an episode that tried to bridge both realities (the one in LA, and the one on the island) and then took a page from the bible in saying we'll all be together again in the end .. not surprisingly in a church on a beautiful day.

:lol:

They gave a review and got it wrong? Jesus.

Doesn't make any sense if they were dead from the beginning.

The theory that seems most logical to me is : the "sideways world" was some sort of purgatory. And they only could get out of there once they had all died, and come together in the Church. Which is a pathway to heaven.

That's why everyone was waiting inside and Ben Linus couldn't join them (yet?), why Hurley said to Ben he was a good number two even though it seemed like they spent 0 time together running the island, it's why Christian Sheppard wasn't in the coffin, ...

Doesn't make any sense if they were dead from the beginning.

The theory that seems most logical to me is : the "sideways world" was some sort of purgatory. And they only could get out of there once they had all died, and come together in the Church. Which is a pathway to heaven.

That's why everyone was waiting inside and Ben Linus couldn't join them (yet?), why Hurley said to Ben he was a good number two even though it seemed like they spent 0 time together running the island, it's why Christian Sheppard wasn't in the coffin, ...

piss poor ending

1 kate and sawyer weren't dead neither was hurly

what happened about hurly's numbers

what happened to walt

too many questions still need answering

piss poor ending

1 kate and sawyer weren't dead neither was hurly

what happened about hurly's numbers

what happened to walt

too many questions still need answering

You're right, numerous things left unanswered. I'd also like to know why can't women give birth on the island? Never explained.

However, they did explain that they were all dead. Concept of time doesn't exist where they ended up (in the church) so some might have arrived 50 years later than Jack and it looked like they all got there at the same "time" .. It's why Hurley said to Ben, you were a great number two .. but we never saw them together running the island ... Also makes me wonder how Hurley died if he was the new Jacob.

I've read that what happened to Walt was never explained because puberty hit the actor who played Walt pretty hard :). Mr Eko was also killed because of the off the screen problems of the actor not wanting to live in Hawaii anymore :).

2012 .. 6 billion people are about to die but for some reason the most important thing is that John Cusack and his family survive.

After 10.000 BC, another failure by Emmerich.

It was truly awful wasn't it? I watched the second half on fast forward.

Distictly unimpressed with Matt Smith and the new Doctor Who....although I enjoyed the end of yesterday's episode (Van Gogh being transported to the Musée d'Orsay in 2010 to see the impact of his work), complete tosh but I liked it :) .

I have to say I really like Matt Smith as the Doctor. I prefer him to Tennant, but he's nowhere near as good as Ecclestone IMO.

I'd go (in order) Tennant, Ecclestone, Smith of the modern doctors personally.

On a brighter note I think Amy (Karen Gillan) is impressive....in many ways :P .

Just finished watching all of Prison Break, absolutely loved it!

really? i was so bored with season 4 that i was actually grateful when someone spoiled the ending for me, just so i didnt have to keep watchin it. Season 1 is fantastic, but they should have just escaped and had done with it. Season 2 was still interesting but all the cleverness that had me hooked in the 1st season was lacking. season 3 was ok but again, that should have been the end of it. By the time of season four, where they were basically fashion models, i was so frustrated with it but was forcing myself to watch it so i could say ive watched it.

Then again, I thought Lost was a waste of time too. Glad you enjoyed it though dude!

Season 3 when they were in that Panamanian prison was by far the worst imo. Season 4 was OK, knowing it was the last season made it easier to stick with it.

Just like "Lost", season 1 was so good that you had to keep watching, hoping there would be an episode which is as good as what they did in the first season.

Mortal Kombat is being made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_MqZn7E-mk&feature=player_embedded#at=125

I agree with Holystove on "The Cooler" front too and MikeO presumably he's talking about the staircase scene in a history of violence?

Omg! Ive just gone through Empireonline and found this video, i hadn't been on this thread for weeks and then just as i copied the link to put it in. Louis beat me to it by a day. It looks friggin awesome, I loved the old Mortal Kombat Film(s) and even though they got slated, they made me too excited lol So this, looks amazing!! Can't wait :D

Omg! Ive just gone through Empireonline and found this video, i hadn't been on this thread for weeks and then just as i copied the link to put it in. Louis beat me to it by a day. It looks friggin awesome, I loved the old Mortal Kombat Film(s) and even though they got slated, they made me too excited lol So this, looks amazing!! Can't wait :D

I must say I practically wet my pants watching this trailer (took me back to my childhood days), I hope it gets full funding as I believe that this trailer was put together to tempt the investors..?

I must say I practically wet my pants watching this trailer (took me back to my childhood days), I hope it gets full funding as I believe that this trailer was put together to tempt the investors..?

It is yeah but the characters and storyline sound quality, even if it is 7 minutes!! The whole Harlequin thing for reptile is a class way of explaining his appearance and attitude, and Baraka being a surgeon and installing the blades and steel in his face. Aw god, i can not wait!!