IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

I saw part of the x factor final, thought leona murdered an oasis classic, paul mccartney murdered a paul mccartney classic and the wrong person won. Olly may not have had the better of the two voices but he is the better performer and i predict will do alot more in the music industry than joe(who i have come to the conclusion of looks like a thunderbirds character)

I saw part of the x factor final, thought leona murdered an oasis classic, paul mccartney murdered a paul mccartney classic and the wrong person won. Olly may not have had the better of the two voices but he is the better performer and i predict will do alot more in the music industry than joe(who i have come to the conclusion of looks like a thunderbirds character)

Haha thats the one trying to think who he reminded me of last night :lol:

On Catch up tv i watched Tsunami on Camera it was such compelling and shocking TV that i might just watch it again, unbelievable scenes captured on Video by the Tourists who just happened to be there on Holiday, the power of water is Phenominal.

250,000 people dead in less than 2 hours, Islands completely submerged and wiped out, its must watch TV if you have Catch up TV on demand. ;)

On Catch up tv i watched Tsunami on Camera it was such compelling and shocking TV that i might just watch it again, unbelievable scenes captured on Video by the Tourists who just happened to be there on Holiday, the power of water is Phenominal.

250,000 people dead in less than 2 hours, Islands completely submerged and wiped out, its must watch TV if you have Catch up TV on demand. ;)

This was some of the most harrowing TV I've seen in a long long time. That shot across a bay, the tide had retreated much further than is normal but out on the horizon a wall of water, constantly getting bigger was about to engulf women and children just playing on the beach.............they simple disappeared, shockingly accurate shots

• 2 weeks later...

I started watching Desperate Housewives just before Christmas and I have to confess that I love it. Watched the first three series already. Also halfway through season 4 of Supernatural, hasn't quite grabbed me as much as seasons 2 & 3 yet but still pretty good. Also finally finished off season 2 of Chuck (excellent) and season 3 of Dexter (the best show on tv bar none).

Saw Avatar twice over Christmas, best film of 2009 by an absolute country mile as far as I'm concerned and probably the most amazing spectacle I've ever seen in the cinema.

Also finally finished off season 2 of Chuck (excellent) and season 3 of Dexter (the best show on tv bar none).

Chuck season 3 just started and it looks to be an excellent season once again.

I finished Season 4 of Dexter a week ago, absolutely brilliant. Make sure you don't miss it if you liked season 3.

Right now I'm watching The Shield. Someone told me it was a bit like The Wire. Sadly not as good (but what could ever be as good) but still a very good series.

I watched "The Boat that Rocked" while I was away....was dubious as I treat Richard Curtis films with extreme caution but it made me laugh a lot. Blinding music also...the one thing that annoyed me a tiny bit was that they never once conveyed what it was like to actually listen to the radio (particularly pirates & Luxembourg) back then. Everyone tuned in had digital quality stereo sound when in reality what you heard was a mixture of crackling, white noise and screech with the occasional bit of bass-less mono music barely identifiable through the cacophony of interference :P .

I know they couldn't have had the whole soundtrack like that but a bit for the sake of reality would have been good.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...