IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Started on series 2 of True Blood. Fantastic series, just a shame it gets tarred with the same brush as Twilight and all that shite. It's such an inteligent show, and the writing is top notch. Created by Alan Ball, no, not that one.

I wanted to start watching that but I really don't like all that supernatural/vampire stuff.

Rewatching Deadwood. Brilliant. Fact and fiction interwoven. Just like they did in HBO's Rome.

I wanted to start watching that but I really don't like all that supernatural/vampire stuff.

Rewatching Deadwood. Brilliant. Fact and fiction interwoven. Just like they did in HBO's Rome.

I'm not into that whole thing either tbh. Can't stand any of that Twilight shite or Buffy. It was actually written partly as an allagory for racism in the south of USA. It's worth it because it's not really focussing hugely on the supernatural elements.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone see Derren Brown last night?

Had to suspend disbelief a few times (breaking & entering/theft from the van/straight-jacket on the railway).

And how would the guy fail to notice the constant surveillance?

I'm undecided whether it was genuine (but highly suspicious).

Anyone see Derren Brown last night?

Had to suspend disbelief a few times (breaking & entering/theft from the van/straight-jacket on the railway).

And how would the guy fail to notice the constant surveillance?

I'm undecided whether it was genuine (but highly suspicious).

I saw something about somebody asking for help to land a plane :blink: :blink: I immediately thought it was a load of rubbish and switched over to something else.

I dont like him anyway so i wouldnt have watched it, i was just flicking around the stations and stumbled on it.

I saw something about somebody asking for help to land a plane :blink: :blink: I immediately thought it was a load of rubbish and switched over to something else.

I dont like him anyway so i wouldnt have watched it, i was just flicking around the stations and stumbled on it.

The ending was more plausible than some of the build-up stuff imo.

I like him as a rule, particularly when he's debunking mediums/ghosthunters etc, and I like the fact that he's completely open about what he does and how he does it.

Wife despises him (but continually gets him mixed up with Paul McKenna :lol: ).

I've just watched a documentary about this:

http://planetultrama...elle-ballengee/

It was a great story. She survived frostbite and hypothermia for 2 and a half days after breaking her pelvis and survived on drinking from a puddle. After being told she'll never walk again by doctors she defies the odds and returns to running long distance trails.

I've just watched a documentary about this:

http://planetultrama...elle-ballengee/

It was a great story. She survived frostbite and hypothermia for 2 and a half days after breaking her pelvis and survived on drinking from a puddle. After being told she'll never walk again by doctors she defies the odds and returns to running long distance trails.

I watched that a coupleo f days ago, it was brilliant.

Is that what they call it these days. :lol: :lol:

thank Bill, that cracked me up!

I wouldn't have married someone who hadn't already seen and loved The Godfather :).

What if she dislikes it? You'd have to get a divorce.

Luckily, i knew she had good taste beforehand. Well, she married me so judge for yourselves!