IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

think a lot of people get their opinion of him from david brent...i think he's funny as fuck

Problem is that he thinks he's the funniest man on the planet....he just collapses laughing at himself and assumes we're all going to join in.

Up his own arse big time.

Problem is that he thinks he's the funniest man on the planet....he just collapses laughing at himself and assumes we're all going to join in.

Up his own arse big time.

i laugh at myself all the time...personally don't find that an issue

each to their own i guess...i'm about the only person who doesn't like billy connolly it seems

Who's that 'comedian' with the thinning hair who's always on about ogres or something, he used to be team captain on Never Mind the Buzzcocks once

Bailey or someone, probably the most mundane, banal comic you'll ever see, he tries to be funny or amusing but fails miserably

'I used to live under a bridge scaring goats', and then pulls his hair over his face dry.png , Fuck off Mr Bailey, it's embarrassing

Who's that 'comedian' with the thinning hair who's always on about ogres or something, he used to be team captain on Never Mind the Buzzcocks once

Bailey or someone, probably the most mundane, banal comic you'll ever see, he tries to be funny or amusing but fails miserably

'I used to live under a bridge scaring goats', and then pulls his hair over his face dry.png , Fuck off Mr Bailey, it's embarrassing

:o Bill Bailey is a comic genius!

Used to like Gervais, the Office is absolutely genius from start to finish but he went up his own arse big time! like that other twat Peter Kay. First two Pheonix nights were superb then he does Max n Paddy which was a pile of shite then he is on loose women and Lily Savage every other week. Use to like Jonathon Ross aswell but how fuckin bad has he become??? Rant over, hee he watched a film called the Warrior the other day Tom Hady is the man!!!!

Used to like Gervais, the Office is absolutely genius from start to finish but he went up his own arse big time! like that other twat Peter Kay. First two Pheonix nights were superb then he does Max n Paddy which was a pile of shite then he is on loose women and Lily Savage every other week. Use to like Jonathon Ross aswell but how fuckin bad has he become??? Rant over, hee he watched a film called the Warrior the other day Tom Hady is the man!!!!

Max 'n' Paddy is fucking quality, however I have to agree Peter Kay is a bit of a cunt nowadays.

I don't know why they are called 'Comedy shows' as 90 per cent of the time they offer no humor whatsoever damn it

There used to be something on about 20 years ago called Hale and Pace and watched it at the time and it was quite good, but saw some repeats a year or two ago and just found it dull and insipid, maybe at a younger age there was something there but not now

I wanted to say something else about what makes me angry but got so angry typing it I merely abandoned the idea. Probably for the best

still quite like men behaving badly though on repeat. Is that bad?

Neil Morrisey's a complete twat nowadays.....but I don't think you should give yourself a hard time. Still quite funny....and Lesley Ash was gorgeous before the plastic surgery f'ck up.

I don't mind Connolly as a bloke but as a comic He's piss poor in my book same goes for Gervais.

Frankie Boyle as to the bone as He can be is one of My favorite modern day comic's

boyle is a one trick pony...i can be nasty..why not pay me millions to say the queen has a dried up raisin

boyle is a one trick pony...i can be nasty..why not pay me millions to say the queen has a dried up raisin

Frankie Boyle is amazing, he is nasty and I agree that everyone could do it to an extent but the comical effect that he is able to put into his performances cannot be matched by anyone. I believe he is one of the best comics we've had in the past few year and I am proud to say that he has ripped into me (and my Dad) live.

I never understood the appeal of Connolly either, can't even understand what the man's saying half the time

Jimmy Carr is someone who can offer some humor, but seems restricted to game show hosting now

No mention of Bernard Manning?, no longer with us but he did some column articles for newspapers years back that generated some genuine laugh out loud moments, he had a bit of an animosity with Jo Brand at a time, quite right too, as I found the latter somewhat repulsive and offered no humor whatsoever - 'I'm Fat and eat cream cakes' etc, Yeah, real amusing dry.png

I used to watch that about 10 years ago when Mark Lamaar was host, once he left it was never the same again

Is Jupitus still involved, would have thought he would have had enough by now

I don't understand that show sometimes

There's supposed to be a panel of music related artists but half the time it's all kinds of people who just turn up

In the past they have had Ricky Tomlinson, Bobby Davro, hosts of Blue Peter and obscure stand up comics taking part, what the fuck have they got to do with the music industry?

It's just anything goes now and has been for as long as I can remember dry.png

I used to watch that about 10 years ago when Mark Lamaar was host, once he left it was never the same again

Is Jupitus still involved, would have thought he would have had enough by now

I don't understand that show sometimes

There's supposed to be a panel of music related artists but half the time it's all kinds of people who just turn up

In the past they have had Ricky Tomlinson, Bobby Davro, hosts of Blue Peter and obscure stand up comics taking part, what the fuck have they got to do with the music industry?

It's just anything goes now and has been for as long as I can remember dry.png

Always been more comedy with the topics on music since I've watched it. Lamaar was the best presenter though, Phil is still as presenter, thankfully Bill Bailay no longer is.

Best episode I ever saw was they had Frank Skinner, some member out of The Prodigy, that man with the long hair, bit of a thespian, can't remember his name damn it, Rick Wakeman that's it, and someone else I never heard of, think he was an author or something

Broadcast about 2000 and I've still got the copy somewhere, one of the best 'identify the singer' rounds I ever saw

And Yes, Bailey was about as funny as a side door on a submarine, stupid looking weasel dry.png