IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Guest Nikica

I've seen The Avengers now. I thought it was brilliant myself.

And if they massacre TTNMT I will go apeshit because I loved that when I was a kid and the first two films were brilliant.

I watch the first film constantly, it is amazing and pretty true to the source material.

As for Dexter and Boardwalk Empire - the first four seasons of Dexter are amazing, but the most recent two haven't been great at all. Still worth watching though. Season 4 is the highlight, with 'Trinity'.

I haven't watched Boardwalk Empire yet, but I certainly plan to.

I'm totally caught up on Breaking Bad now - what a fucking amazing show, honestly. Anyone who hasn't seen it yet is missing a treat.

Just started The Wire and Spiderman the Animated Series as well, amongst others.

What do you expect with ITV !?

I haven't watched anything on there for about six years now if I'm being honest, at least not an actual duration program or anything.

I saw a bit of Dragons Den earlier on another equally disappointing and all said, useless piece of shit TV station, and then that horrible Meaden woman appeared, face caked in mascara, mutton dressed as lamb etc, and I quote (they were showing a cooking utensil), - "I don't cook at all, I've never done any cooking etc", you just get the impression, - "I'm above cooking or getting my hands dirty in the kitchen, what a horrible pretentious woman etc, I wonder if she gets someone to wipe her ass for her too as she's simply above it etc.. I really could spit on some of those dragon individuals sometimes, far too far up their own damn ass sometimes. dry.png

i can't stand them...theo and that jones fella were on top gear once and seemed alright but that woman is such a hard faced bitch i'm amazed anyone has ever fucked her

the one with a face of a bulldog licking a wasp covered in piss off a thistle? to be fair, you'd have a face like that if you didnt get any either. Edited by Matt

I'd usually be out now but the weather doesn't agree with me, waiting for my wife to arrive and watching Vintage TV channel 369 and it's the best of 1984

One of my favorite years ever and it was for music too.

On the other channel is 'best of Uk wrestling', from the 1970/80s that is, Big Daddy, Giant Haystacks, King Kong Kirk etc, but not really one for that.

William Shatner will be on TV later about 9pm as host of Have I Got News For You, but I won't watch, I never watch that program anymore since Deayton was fired, too many damn annoying people get involved now.

It's a cartoon, its well funny its about a secret agent (bond like) but he's clumsy as hell, he has a super hot sidekick(even for a cartoon character she's fit lol) and his mum runs the spy agency.

Thats archer in my avitar, i think its on late one night on one of channel 5 extra channels like 5 star or something, but plenty of places online to watch/download

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archer_%28TV_series%29

I found myself (prewatch) bigging it up and trying to convince the other half to watch it and then awkwardly laughing at bits just to make it look like I was pleased with the purchase. I watched the first and second episode and have yet to continue. I just don't get it. I understand he's meant to be an awkward, loud and obnoxious idiot but he kind of made me hate him? Meaning I just didn't laugh when he was a dick to someone...

Maybe I just don't get it? Maybe I'm missing something? Maybe I set such a high expectation level that I couldn't get reality to match?