IGNORED

Everton V Man U

Zed

Man utd!.............probably fair to say are one of best in Europe and will

I think go on to win a treble!!

Yet it took a mistake and an own goal,to get them back into a game against

a team with a few important players out!....look at luckypool today without

their goalkeeper and captain fantastic.....CRAP!(a few crap signings and an

injury to Gerrard next season.....and we'll be above them!)

Another game for Moyes to learn from....and he will!

Should beat Portsmouth........and by the time we play Chelsea,they will

know they can't win the title and will be thinking about a couple of cup

finals.......so a point there's not out of the question.

Get over it BLUES.......Good times ahead!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home, 500 mile round trip and a lot of dosh for a restricted view and a 4-2 loss, was it worth it. You bet your fucking arse it was...would have done it for the pre-match alone, an awesome feeling, real spine tingling and I'll remember it as long as I live. The first hour was brilliant as well, Turner made a cracking save from Shrek in the first half...I was right in line and he was moving the wrong way and got down to his near post beautifully...stunning goals, specially Manny's..pure class. Vaughan's gonna be a class act, great shame it finished the way it did :( .

100_0309.jpg

Edited by MikeO

Totally gutted! Didn't expect much from today but typical Everton build hopes up then fall apart.

The Turner error was ther turning point, up until then they were pressurising without any real penetration but at 1-2 they had something to play for and to be fair tore us apart.

Gotta been down to the keeper but he's a young lad and will hopefully learn from it.

What's done is done, bad bad day but if there are positives Vaughan was brilliant again and as soon as he is fully fit we will have a diamond on our hands. Also, Fernandes was by far our best midfielder and we need to pull out all the stops to keep him (providing the fee is reasonable of course).

Pompey is now a must win but for me it always was so let's put this behind us no matter how hard it is and hopefully look forward to celebrating next week.

Just hope the Geordies beat Reading on Monday then 3 points on Saturday will be enough (I think).

I don't feel I can add anything that has not been said already, we had them on the rails for a good while (I take heart from that in itself), We could have done with AJ today.

This was Manure and in the 2nd half they showed why they are top of the league, let's learn our lessons from this and prepare for Pompey.

C'mon you blues, we are behind you.

ATB

Mac

ive seen highlights so i cant say much, we looked half decent first half and fell aprt second. But once united start their brilliant play there is no stopping them. rooney you twit kissing the badge...shoot yoself :)

Edited by Everton Lad

I just can't think how we managed to score 2, then throw away a lead like that, we were dominating possesion and we were creating chances, and kept them on the back foot, but as usual it all fell apart in the second half, i felt the subs came on too late players were starting to look tired.
Yea the subs should have come on right after United's second goal in my opinion. Vaughan was already sitting on a yellow and had a tough responsibilty playing up top on his own. I am a bit surprised we got two as well. The moment United got that first goal I remember saying " Please not other Chelsea game." I ended up waking up early for the match and it pretty much has left me in a disappointed mood all day.

The first 2 goals they got were GIFTS from us, the first the goalies error, the second Hibbert playing a stupid pass straight to them. Gutted by the result. Honestly 8th is looking probable for us now. TYPICAL that Liverpool didnt do us any favours by losing to Portsmouth (twats). We have to beat Portsmouth but thats not going to be easy, if we play like we have been we should get over them though.

Fancy giving up a two goal lead!!!!

we lost to a great great team, i am absolutely gutted as it was in the bag but for that turner mistake, but he made some great saves today, i am proud of the boys and if we play like that against pompey europe will be ours. not too dissheartened by this

Fair enough we lost a good team....but the first three goals we gave away are shite goals....very poor...we shot ourself! In defence it seems Tony was having a bad day, in Midfield only Arteta was doing some decent job and Osman disappointed me again.....

Anyway as i said before,i was expecting us to kill ourself whenever we play Manure.....this is not new but happening for many years... We tend to fight well againt Chelsea and never seems to win againts Manure....and most of the time we tend to kill ourself againts them.....this Everton Vs man Utd game is become very predicatable...as if it was planned!!! .....We are still 6th....but we better play well againts the next two else we are asking for shite come end of the season!

The only player i see who wanna win this game was ALAN STUBBS....A true Blue! Salute!

Edited by xsaint

Guest once-a-blue!

Does anybody know just exactly how much extra Everton get for the Rooney transfer if Man U win the title? Rookie goalie, Phil Neville own goal and awful defending seem to suggest that it might be quite a lot and that will probably please the bean counters on this site that worry more about the balance sheet than winning!

We get £500,000 if United win the league - and taking the wider view for the love of footy, the game shows Chelsea that money alone won't do it all of the time.

Gutted about yesterday, just praying we don't now bottle it - we must must beat Pompey (we really also need Reading to lose or draw tomorrow night).

Come on Blues - lets finish this job..

Still in our own hands...gutted yes, but next season in that position (2-0 up) we have Howard in goal, we also have TC and AJ and (hopefully) a proper left back. Didn't see Turner drop the ball clearly yesterday....was worse watching it on MOTD last night..soul destroying. Even all the "experts" were saying we were looking in control up to that point.

Taking positives out of it, doesn't it show how far we've come? We could so easily have beaten all the "big" four at Goodison this year. The other positive from yesterday is that if Chelski are completely out of it by the time we go to Stamford Bridge (which hopefully they will be) then surely Mourinho will rest players with FA and possibly Champions league finals coming up. They still won't want to lose at home but we've shown we can compete with anyone this year so you never know.

I have one question, for their seccond goal why was Vaughan left marking ronaldo??

That was exactly the same thought in my head just before they took the corner, and turned to my mate and was explaining why I wouldn't put him on Ronaldo when he then beats him in the air and heads it which results in an own goal :(

Did anyone hear Nevilles post match comments? Was already half-cut, well ok very drunk so can't exactly remember what he said but sure he was praising Man U like no tomorrow, and remember getting worked up about it as its certainly not something you want to hear from the captain and the scorer of the own goal :glare:

he can he was onloan to them they never bought him, he couldnt play against benfica lol

Well play them next season :)

Very disappointed really that we contrived to beat ourselves

It was very good at 2 nil how quite these fantastic supports of Man U were

And I want to punch Rooneys face in and if he keeps up those sort of antics I imagine some loon will do him

Well play them next season :)

Very disappointed really that we contrived to beat ourselves

It was very good at 2 nil how quite these fantastic supports of Man U were

And I want to punch Rooneys face in and if he keeps up those sort of antics I imagine some loon will do him

I would love to hit him

wot a twat grew up an evertonain. then kissed the Manure badge infront of the evertonians

my dad was watching the match and he is a RS and he called him Judas i think that suits him very well.

we gave him his first chance if it wasnt for our great youth system he wouldnt be where he is now

im just gonna ignore rooney. yes what he did was stupid and childish but just remember hes an ungrateful greedy little gobshite with an IQ of -204.

hes ungrateful coz if it wernt for us hed be on the dole beating up innocent people and intimidating old people in the park drinking white lightning like all the other chavs. but of course hes too thick to realise this so im jus gonna ignore him from now on.

from now on he dont exist anymore. not as a manc or an england player and in my eyes he was never an everton player. arsenal, leeds, mean nothing to me now.

Edited by thebluenose

I was more disapointed with him and giggs doin little tricks in the corner, youve already won so why make us look like a bunch of Charlies, sure there fans got a kick out of it but for me it was the final insult, I dont care if he got a hostile response from the crowd all game or not, he insulted us yesturday and it will NEVER be forgotten!!