Fernandes Very Close

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still no word from Everton?

No, thats whats pissed me off so much, at least if they said were not getting him a week ago we would have knew, he looked " To good " for us when I seem him play first so I could understand if he wants to challenge for leagues, something we wont ever do if we have the same old thing with transfer targets who have meant to have signed. :angry:

Im not really worried about the fernandes deal, we just gotta focus on the yukubu deal, thats gotta be the priority for us as its more of problem position. That said i would have liked fernandes back but ill get over it if we get yukubu.

Edited by Sickboy

I not really worried about the fernandes deal, we just gotta focus on the yukubu deal, thats gotta be the priority for us as its more of problem position. That said i would have liked fernandes back but ill get over it if we get yukubu.

I wont, I dont think I can stand one more game with Carsley and Bum boy Neville center mid. :(

Yakubu is going to be a bit of a waste of time with no one (other than Arteta) to supply him. A creative was and still is a priority, but will they move for someone else? Probably someone shit like Darren Fletcher.

Hes probly better than everyone else in our midfield except Arteta tho.

Edited by Blue4Ever

disagree, our mid for creativity is poor...we buy yak for 11.25 he wil lget ruined like beattie and johnson before him, and the lack of service from our lack lustre midfield (with the aexception of arteta) will see yak become what i will see as aa flop. AJ gets some credit for his running and making things happen...the fact he doesnt score enough goals is good enough for some evertonians, but yak wont do that.

waste of money, if yakubu signs now without another mid in this window i'll be gutted

you must be blind if you cant see that the board should have had this deal sorted a long time ago.

But they did have it sorted out didn't they? The deal was being checked over by the premier league wasn't it? In which case it's the Premier league who are to blame, if they'd have approved it he'd have been signed in time to play Blackburn.

Just hate this mob handed easy target crap. If Fernandes (or anyone) doesn't want to play for us then there's fuck all anyone can do, he had a verbal agreement and he pissed off. Fuck him.

Well said totally agree

But they did have it sorted out didn't they? The deal was being checked over by the premier league wasn't it? In which case it's the Premier league who are to blame, if they'd have approved it he'd have been signed in time to play Blackburn.

Just hate this mob handed easy target crap. If Fernandes (or anyone) doesn't want to play for us then there's fuck all anyone can do, he had a verbal agreement and he pissed off. Fuck him.

^^ No one really no's whats happend with the deal, Everton wont say nothing on the subject because they really aint assed about the fans, the players are but the board aint IMO. footballs all about money these days, maybe we offered him a low wage and he knew some1 better would come in for him anyway?

From Valencia website

Manuel Fernandes ha disfrutado este lunes, 27 de agosto de su primer día ‘grande’ como nuevo futbolista del Valencia CF en el que jugará las próximas seis temporadas. El Palco VIP del Camp de Mestalla, su nueva casa, ha acogido de nuevo la presentación de un nuevo jugador para la plantilla de la temporada 2007/08, y que cuenta ya con ocho incorporaciones para este curso que se promete largo y exigente. El presidente Juan Bautista Soler ha comentado en su intervención para presentar al jugador que por fin el Valencia CF ya tiene, “al tan ansiado centrocampista, ha sido una propuesta del cuerpo técnico y confiamos en él, tiene juventud que es lo que buscamos siempre, tiene calidad, es internacional y ha jugado en Inglaterra. Nos hemos anticipado a otros equipos para que esté con nosotros. Esperemos que disfrutemos con su fútbol y le doy la bienvenida a su nueva casa”.

Juan Soler ha flanqueado al jugador en su puesta de largo en el coliseo valencianista, que ha agradecido con sus primeras palabras la “confianza” depositada por nuestro equipo, en el que espera estar “muchos años”. En el acto ha estado presente el vicepresidente segundo Agustín Morera, el consejero Salvador Lluch, el secretario del consejo José Pastor, y los directores generales Jesús Wollstein, María José Claramunt, Antonio Muñoz y José Vicente Navarro Raga.

in english

Manuel Fernandes has enjoyed this Monday, 27 of August of its first day 'large' as new footballer of the Valencia CF in which will play the next six seasons. The Box VIP of the Camp of Mestalla, its new house, has received again the presentation of a new player for the staff of the season 2007/08, and that counts already with eight incorporations for this course that is promised long and exacting. The president Juan Baptist to Be used to has commented in its intervention to present al player that at last the Valencia CF already has, "al so desired midfield player, has been a proposal of the technical body and we trust in it, has youth that is what seek provided that has quality, is international and has played in England. We have anticipated us to other teams so that be with us. We expect that we enjoy with its soccer and I welcome to its new house".

Juan to Be used to has flanked al player in its put of long in the theater valencianista, that has thanked with its first words the "confidence" placed by our team, in which expects to be "many years". In the act present the vice president has been second Augustine mulberry tree, the counselor Savior Lluch, the secretary of the counsel José Shepherd, and the general directors Jesus Wollstein, María José Claramunt, Antonio Muñoz and José Vicente from Navarre Raga.

Certainly looks like he has signed.

and what really annoys me is once again and still.

NO WORD FROM EVERTON :angry::angry:

Changing transfer targets from £12m Manny to £1m Vogal just goes to show that they never had the money in he first place.

I notice that the old Manny threads are still on the Everton website.

I thought they might have been taken off by now

do you blame him tthough? the prem fuck us about coz wer not liverpool or man u, BK is his usual incompetent self... he gets an offer for champs league footy, warmer country, better stadium, genuine chance at titles and trophies.... unless u wer an evertonian, you wouldnt sign for everton

Im not really worried about the fernandes deal, we just gotta focus on the yukubu deal, thats gotta be the priority for us as its more of problem position. That said i would have liked fernandes back but ill get over it if we get yukubu.

Not much of a consolation prize, out of the two I would rather the Yakubu deal had fallen through

If they hadnt pissed about all summer they could have had it all sorted before the players came back for pre-season. Instead they fucked about until mid August before they decided to go for him

Finally. Official word from Everton....

Everton Football Club feels it should clarify the situation with regards to Manuel Fernandes.

We worked hard all last week on what was a very difficult and complex three-party agreement.

Everton staff worked through the night on Thursday, finally reaching agreement with the English footballing authorities on Friday afternoon.

A similar night's work on Friday left us satisfied that we had both addressed and agreed all issues with the other involved parties.

However, on Saturday we were informed that another club had come in with a rival bid and despite sustained efforts over the remainder of the weekend the player today joined Valencia.

David Moyes and his coaching staff are continuing to seek the extra addition to our squad, which they feel they require for this season.