Fernandes Very Close

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't understand what is going on here.

DM came out and said the other day that it was close to being complete and now this.

As other people have said serious questions need to be asked about this.

Reports the other day said that Yaks signing was goin to stop Manny's signing as, maybe there was some truth in it

This is the transfer from the main site

Valencia CF has reached an agreement in the course this morning, for want of passing the medical examination, for the draftee of the international midfield player Portuguese Manuel Henriques Tavares Fernandes for next the 6 seasons with a clause of rescission of 60 million euros. Mediocentro of 21 years, product of the quarry of the Benfica, will be presented/displayed in the next days by the club of Mestalla.

60m euors is around £45m is it not?

I have just seen the report on SSN and it said Manny will have a medical at Valencia and will sign subject to that. Thing is, there was no official word from any of the clubs involved so I can only presume sky are getting their info from the Valencia website... Hopefully it's rubbish but wouldn't surprise me in the least if he went there...

Just checked Sky Sports news and didn;t see that along the bottom bit under the transfer.

Said before and stand by it as soon as they got the yes vote without the signings being completed something was going to happen and now looks like both deals are stalling.

Bloody typical Everton.

If these deals don't come off and nothing else comes in then we all know it was a hoax to get the fans on there side.

Spending 20m on 2 new players should have known all along

This was what DM said on it I beleive yesterday or maybe the day before

David Moyes has stated that he believes the Manuel Fernandes deal is almost complete, and that it simply needs ratifying by the Premier League before the exciting Portugese can make his move to Goodison permanent.

“We’re waiting on Fernandes for the final part of the contract to be okay with the Premier League,” he said. “I’m hearing good things that it is nearly done.

“It’s just a matter of putting that final paperwork through. We have been squeaky clean in making sure everything is done correctly for the Premier League.”

So if that is true what has happened all of a sudden.

Should have guessed with no ofical word from Everton that something might be up.

If he's gone,he's gone.Nothing you can do about it!

Scored one goal for us and at times looked lazy!.......Sure he's a good player,so is

Cahill and so will Jagielka be when he settles in.They will help give Arteta the room he

needs.

We probably need Yakubu more than we need Fernandes!......Both would have been

good.

BUT "if he's gone he's gone"........If it's red tape you can't blame the Club!

Mark you goin to e-mail Ian Ross and see if any truth in the matter.

Altouh I doubt that as its a bank holiday will get an answer til Tuesday at which point he will be on the Valencia website in one of there shirts :angry:

Already done it mate, said he couldn't comment on it because 'morons' post what he says on websites. I had a go and said we should be told whats going on like Valencia have done with their fans. He said the club would say something when it had something to say. I told him to do it before everywhere else reported it first.

Mike,

Did you translate the page??? if so won't come up I am guessing that the English page is not udated as much as the normal page.

Go into it normally withough translating it and you will see its the main headline.

Gotcha :( . But still, if we've agreed a deal with Benfica and done the medical surely we're still in pole position....aren't we...please :huh: .

This is the transfer from the main site

Valencia CF has reached an agreement in the course this morning, for want of passing the medical examination, for the draftee of the international midfield player Portuguese Manuel Henriques Tavares Fernandes for next the 6 seasons with a clause of rescission of 60 million euros. Mediocentro of 21 years, product of the quarry of the Benfica, will be presented/displayed in the next days by the club of Mestalla.

60m euors is around £45m is it not?

Lol, if only they were paying €60m euro's for him.

Already done it mate, said he couldn't comment on it because 'morons' post what he says on websites. I had a go and said we should be told whats going on like Valencia have done with their fans. He said the club would say something when it had something to say. I told him to do it before everywhere else reported it first.

So by that we can then guess that the deal has falledn though.

When its going our way they are happy to pass information on.

Don't know if its just me or is anyone else havin trouble getting into the Everton Website.

If there is no truth in the story and he is still expected to sign then they will come out and say something.

If don't hear from them then we all know that the deal has fallen trough.

Just hope that we don't get the crap of. We didn't have time to sort anything else out with anyone else cos looking at the last 2 games we need someone like Manny and Yak to at least be able to come on and change the game for us.

If this is all true then im going to be fucking pissed off. Would be typical of Everton.

But at the moment its only the spanish press that are confriming the news (and they are even worse than the english press), guess we're going to have to just sit this one out..... still, im feeling fucking livid at the moment