IGNORED

Rip Rhys

Romey 1878

His poor mother!..........Let's hope the lad knew she was with him.

On a sober note!.....His assassin,apparently a teenager himself would have had

to have been a sharpshooter to hit a target probably moving from any distance!

(with a hand gun)

surely more of a random few pot shots to scare the lads!.....That went wrong.

you may know i am the brother of rhys jones, owen, i would just like to say that from what i and my family have been told he was NOT shot at point blank range, 3 shots were fired, i dont know the exact distance but one found its way into the back of my brothers neck,

this is definately murder, anybody who has info please come foward however insignificantly small you may think it is it may complete the jigsaw,

thankyou,

Owen

GreatOJ, no one here, or indeed in the country can even contemplate how u and ur family must be feeling at this sad time. The Dignity, the strenght and the love shown by ur parents in the media, is nothing short of a miricle, and from what all the kids have been saying on the news, he seemed like such a great little 11 year old, and although no one deserves to have there life taken from them, rhys certaily didnt.

I hope anyone with any information comes forward, so that the police can put this sad case to rest and let the Jones family grieve in peice.

Loved the blues, respected by red mates.

May you rest in peice little fella.

Makes where we play and who plays for us a bit meaningless for the moment imo. Nice touch from Rooney.

Can't get the link!

Did Wayne Rooney do something then?.......Eleven year old Everton fanatic shot walking

home from footy practice...in his Everton kit!

Few years ago that could have been Wayne Rooney!.....Could have been any Child.

Remember watching a film years ago!It was a western with James Stewart.Someone

shot and killed one of his sons!......At which point Stewarts character, grabbed the killer

by the throat and was about to administer swift justice.......but he stopped short,released

his grip and sobbed...."I want you to live!....I want you to live,to be an old man!.....I want

you to have a son....like mine......and I want someone to take him from you....like you

have mine.....I want you to feel real pain"

Does that little killer no the pain he's caused!!Whatever they do to him....it will never be

real justice.

Hard boys with guns!!Tough boys!.......Brave Boys!!

Want to know what real brave people look like .......Take a look at Rhys's family!!

RIP Rhys

11! how could somebody actually have the balls to do that to a kid!

sorry but i completly disagree with that. when someone has balls it means they have done sumet you want to do but cant coz you are to scared or you are impressed by wot they have done.

if anyone thinks that the person that shot rhys has balls they are fucking stupid or sick.

the killer was a coward and has no balls i hope the police catch him and i hope he suffers for the rest of his life.

sorry for your lose GreatOJ

God bless you and your family

R.I.P

Rhys Jones

Edited by Foxon