IGNORED

Larissa

Sickboy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to this one. Should win it but they showed Blackburn that they can't be turned over easily. But that was through Blackburn playing badly not Larissa playing overly well, think that Metalist seem like a better side.

Think that if we it on the floor and feed Yak to his feet then we should walk it. Bring Piennar back in, play cahill.

Howard

Jags Yobo Lescott Baines

Arteta Cahill Carsley Piennar

Yak Anichebe

bit of muscle up front again, but play it along the ground. none of this long ball shite.... like thats really going to happen

The home game against Metalist was horrible!!.........But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!Moyes will have learnt something, the players will have learnt something, the fans who think it will be easy have learnt NOTHING!!

It's where being in europe year after year makes it easier to be there, to know how to play against the unknown.

After the injustice of the luckypool match the passion should be pumping.

I hope Pienaar plays and shows Moyes what he can do.

From The mirror

Everton strike starlet James Vaughan is giving David Moyes a major lift - by declaring himself fit for their UEFA Cup clash.

Vaughan has recovered from a shoulder operation and his three-month layoff could be over with a place against Greek side Larissa tomorrow.

Moyes rates Vaughan highly and his latest injury setback was a big loss, forcing the Goodison club to recruit Nigerian striker Yakubu for a record £11.5million.

Now Vaughan presents Moyes with an embarrassment of riches up front and the manager faces a tricky choice on who to leave on the bench

^^^^^

Exactly, they gave it their all, were unlucky, and lost. We just have to forget about it and hope we hammer Larissa now :P .

We'd best do I've put money on it!

we were shite at the weekend, 1 shot on target 4 off and 37% possesion is awful reading, giving their all, got two of them sent off aswell and we relied on the ref to get us a pen to just to get a draw. we don't deserve to be in the premier league based on the way we play imo. if your happy with those sort of perfomances then fine. i'm not though, i expect alot more considering the money he's spent on yak,jags, baines and the best one is pienaar who cost nothing!!

^^ I know what you mean about the way we play because im fed up of it aswell, but if Tommy, Cahill + Vaughan all recover over the week we could be in for 4 wins on the run, the new signings will all prove to be decent players if we give them time instead of getting on there back.

-------------------Howard-----------------------

Hibbo------Yobo----------Lescott-------Baines

Arteta-----Graveson-----Carsley------Pienaar

------------Yakubu-------Vaughan--------------

I think Cahill's really does need to be wrapped in wool because we dont want him getting injured again as soon as he comes nack, give him an extra week.

Im confident we should get a win against these if we play decent football and stay solid at the back.

2-0 Yak Pienaar

Edited by Blue4Ever

^^ I know what you mean about the way we play because im fed up of it aswell, but if Tommy, Cahill + Vaughan all recover over the week we could be in for 4 wins on the run, the new signings will all prove to be decent players if we give them time instead of getting on there back.

-------------------Howard-----------------------

Hibbo------Yobo----------Lescott-------Baines

Arteta-----Graveson-----Carsley------Pienaar

------------Yakubu-------Vaughan--------------

I think Cahill's really does need to be wrapped in wool because we dont want him getting injured again as soon as he comes nack, give him an extra week.

Im confident we should get a win against these if we play decent football and stay solid at the back.

2-0 Yak Pienaar

Looks like Vaughan might be fit so that's got to be a good thing, i just can't understand how some people are happy with things at the moment, their obviously easily pleased, playing a whole game and hitting 1 shot on target will not get us into top six positions. we are on relegation form at the moment.

I dont think it was the derby performance that impressed people it was that we could have actually won playing quite poor, we made a team of quality all round look very average because all the players put every bit of effort they could, even Yak chased the ball down quite a few times, we just need to learn how to pass the ball, we can't put 3 passes together in our own half and keep the ball because moyes has our players playing it long all the time. for a team challenging for european football, thats discraseful.

Latest news is that Graveson (Knee) Vaughan (Shoulder) and Johnson (ankle) wont play, Tim Cahill may be in the squad but unlikely to take any part. I'm glad about that, we need to make sure they are fully recovered and not bring them back too early.

Therefore it will probs be something like........

...........................Howard............................

Jagielka ..... Yobo ........ Lescott ..... Baines

Osman ...... Arteta .... Carsley ...... Pienaar

........... Anichebe ..........Yakubu...............

Jagielka and Baines Have to do a good job getting up and down and they should cause a few problems for Larissa.

Maybe McFadden in place of Anichebe, with Stubbs and a few Fringe Players on the Bench.

3-1 win Osman, Yakubu, and Arteta.

PS.... Just heard that Anderson Da Silva has been brought back from Barnsley, so he will be in the Squad, might even Play. Could move Arteta out, drop Osman and play Da Silva in Midfield with Carsley holding.